Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cooper just.....

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:53 PM
  • 8 Replies
2 moms liked this
Rolled from his tummy to his back. I put them on his stomach on the bed and went to get something out of the pack and play and I has I turned around he was rolling over. It scared me but I was excited I screamed and he startedcrying because I scared him. I can't believe you just rolled!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 1:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
bbyblueAK
by Crystal on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:26 PM
Awwwww
kamismommy1208
by Jen on Jan. 14, 2015 at 2:59 PM
I cried when Konnor rolled over for the 1st time he was 1 day shy of 2 months toooo soon in my book lol
caitipenn
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 3:32 PM
I know! I called my husband. Cooper will be 8 weeks on Saturday. I was reading online that in average they don't roll from Timmy to bac till 4 months typically.

Quoting kamismommy1208: I cried when Konnor rolled over for the 1st time he was 1 day shy of 2 months toooo soon in my book lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Heather2001
by Heather on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:32 PM

LOL!!

Heather2001
by Heather on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:33 PM

I've read that, too, but I don't think it's accurate.  All of mine rolled tummy to back before 2 months and so do most kids that I know.  I'm not sure where they got that info.

Quoting caitipenn: I know! I called my husband. Cooper will be 8 weeks on Saturday. I was reading online that in average they don't roll from Timmy to bac till 4 months typically.
Quoting kamismommy1208: I cried when Konnor rolled over for the 1st time he was 1 day shy of 2 months toooo soon in my book lol

StaciF
by Silver Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 8:49 PM
The twins have consistently rolled tummy to back since 4 - 6 qweeks!! Tummy time is a joke because no one stays on their tummy. At 9 weeks they scoot off the blanket altogether!! I took a pic of it today! It's ridiculous
kamismommy1208
by Jen on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:06 PM
Yup that's exactly what out pediatrician said! Since Konnor was a preemie he is way behind in size but is so advanced in the physical aspect it amazes me

Quoting caitipenn: I know! I called my husband. Cooper will be 8 weeks on Saturday. I was reading online that in average they don't roll from Timmy to bac till 4 months typically.

childofgod04
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 8:26 PM
Aaliyah rolled from tummy to back at 2 weeks old and back to tummy at 4 weeks. She doesn't stay in one spot either and scoots her little body when she's on her playmat. It's pretty crazy lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)