Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i love Craigslist!

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:37 PM
  • 13 Replies
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

We just got a practically new baby swing for super cheap! I can't wait until Alexander gets to use it! He's asleep now so it'll have to wait until tomorrow.

by on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Jan. 14, 2015 at 9:47 PM
Cool!!
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:36 PM
That's so cute! I haven't found any good deals in a long time. It seems like people are wanting what they paid for stuff around here.
MasterJenJen
by Member on Jan. 14, 2015 at 10:47 PM
I know what you mean... i don't like Craigslist all of the time. Lol! But sometimes you'll find those gems that make Craigslist awesome :)

Quoting TristanMitchael: That's so cute! I haven't found any good deals in a long time. It seems like people are wanting what they paid for stuff around here.
Heather2001
by Heather on Jan. 15, 2015 at 12:05 AM

Awesome!

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Jan. 15, 2015 at 10:39 AM
I have to stay off our local classifieds on Facebook, the same people are always in search of "free or cheap" stuff. Who doesn't want something for free or cheap?! LOL.

Quoting MasterJenJen: I know what you mean... i don't like Craigslist all of the time. Lol! But sometimes you'll find those gems that make Craigslist awesome :)

Quoting TristanMitchael: That's so cute! I haven't found any good deals in a long time. It seems like people are wanting what they paid for stuff around here.
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 11:10 AM
Good deal! It's very cute. I have never bought anything off craigslist before
Avetay
by Ave' on Jan. 15, 2015 at 5:52 PM
Cute
Crob4
by Courtney on Jan. 15, 2015 at 6:43 PM

I used to love Craigslist. Now everyone sells their used stuff for $10-$15 less than new. I'd rather buy new in that case. 

MasterJenJen
by Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 6:53 PM

I know what you mean... I got lucky though... I did my research, this is a $160 swing, and I jumped on it for $75 :)

Quoting Crob4:

I used to love Craigslist. Now everyone sells their used stuff for $10-$15 less than new. I'd rather buy new in that case. 

MasterJenJen
by Member on Jan. 15, 2015 at 6:55 PM

And I dont know how i have lived without a swing for this long. When Alexander gets fussy and ready for a nap, I bundle him up, cuddle him and put him in the swing... and BOOM! He's asleep within 2-3 minutes. I LOVE this thing!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)