Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleep

Posted by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:27 PM
  • 18 Replies

How many consecutive hours is baby sleeping during the night?

by on Feb. 23, 2015 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDrewsMom
by Cassie on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:08 PM
Between 8-10 usually. He is my best sleeper. My older 2 did not sleep this good at this age.
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 9:25 PM
Between 3 to 5 hours for the first long sleep of the night then every 1 to 3 hours after that.
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:00 PM
She's still waking every few hours
ASandersTX
by Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:00 PM
10.5 hours and then bottle/diaper change followed by another 4-5 hours.
Heather2001
by Heather on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:23 PM
It depends on the night. Some nights he's up a lot, others he'll sleep a good 6 hour stretch.
Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:32 PM
6-8 hours normally sometimes more.
lovemytwo88
by April on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:40 PM
Same

Quoting hmhiggins87: Between 3 to 5 hours for the first long sleep of the night then every 1 to 3 hours after that.
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Feb. 23, 2015 at 10:49 PM
Its exhausting. She does a little better now that she is in her pack and play next to my bed but normally at 5am hubby gets tired of getting her in and out of bed for me to feed her sob he just leaves her in bed with us lol. It's job at night to give her to me to nurse and for him to change diaper (he actually made this plan, i happily agreed) and gets mad at me if i get up to get her without waking him up which i sometimes do if i know he had a long day at work

Quoting lovemytwo88: Same

Quoting hmhiggins87: Between 3 to 5 hours for the first long sleep of the night then every 1 to 3 hours after that.
bioteach
by Ashlie on Feb. 24, 2015 at 5:05 AM
Most nights James sleeps all night, which is 10 hours . At that point I have to wake him up to get ready to take him to daycare. There have been a couple times on weekends that he has slept for 12 hrs.
lovemytwo88
by April on Feb. 24, 2015 at 8:26 AM
Aww thats so sweet of him! My DH would do the same if i asked but he is not fully coherent at night lol so i dont bother him. He also gets up at 5:30.
I did sidecarred Abby's crib to our bed and we have a nice little bedtime routine now so she goes to sleep in there around 10-11 then once she wakes i just slide her over to me and she stays in bed with me the rest of the night.

I wish i could slide her back to the.crib once she unlatches but im usually asleep again by then.

Quoting hmhiggins87: Its exhausting. She does a little better now that she is in her pack and play next to my bed but normally at 5am hubby gets tired of getting her in and out of bed for me to feed her sob he just leaves her in bed with us lol. It's job at night to give her to me to nurse and for him to change diaper (he actually made this plan, i happily agreed) and gets mad at me if i get up to get her without waking him up which i sometimes do if i know he had a long day at work

Quoting lovemytwo88: Same

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)