Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, stranger ;)

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:28 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Sorry guys..I know I have been so absent lately from the group. Let me just say, in my defense, life is HECTIC with 3 kids 3 and under lol. So, here are a few pics of my baby girl and her brothers(: all growing like weeds!! The little man holding my hand is my oldest, his name is Dante and he will be 4 in july. The kiddo under the blanket cheesin is my little Kaidyn and he will be 3 this October. And of course, Helena is going to be one in November, the 18th. Well, a little update on us..we have been well, just busy, busy! I am in the process of starting an informational campaign promoting vaccines and educating parents about their importance. It's in the very early stages, but I am very excited about it. I also have been job and apartment searching nonstop. My efforts have paid off in the job department, thank God. I don't know exactly when I will start, but I am hired through a daycare now. Which helps me out tremendously, since my children can attend for a major discount, and I can also make money. I also have enrolled in college for the fall to start working my way towards my bachelor's degree in early childhood education-6th grade teaching. I also plan on becoming fluent in spanish and sign language. I am trying to plan my career path as central around my children as possible. I always wanted to be a stay at home mom. Since that is getting cut a little short, I'm trying to build a career that won't take so much time away from them. So, enough about me/us how are you ladies and your families?
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 2:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bbyblueAK
by Crystal on Mar. 4, 2015 at 5:59 AM
We are struggling but lyla is getting so big.
Colesgal4ever
by Sarah on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Glad to see you back here! It's only been forever lady! Jk ;)

Stay motivated and keep working towards your goals! You will achieve them :)

Happy you got the job!!! Our town needs a daycare center really bad. You should move here and open up one haha! I do daycare during the summer and 3 months is about all I can do lol.

Have you gone forward with the house you were looking at?

Colesgal4ever
by Sarah on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:08 AM
1 mom liked this
And your children are beautiful! Cuties!
bioteach
by Ashlie on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Good luck with all of your new adventures!  

Everything is well here - busy!  LOL.  I feel like I don't actually sit down when I get home from work until both kids are in bed.  James' therapy is going well & he's already making huge improvements (he has weak/imbalanced muscles in his neck & upper torso - which was starting to cause torticollis & positional plagiocephaly).  I just made the appointment for my oldest for kindergarten registration & screening.  And I realized yesterday that DS1's preschool & my school have spring breaks on different weeks.  Which is good and bad.  Good, since I'll get a break (to hopefully get something accomplished) while I'm home, but I'll have to pay for additional daycare the week he's off (& I'm working).  And I'm glad we didn't plan a vacation this year, since I didn't realize until last night that our schedules were different.

Heather2001
by Heather on Mar. 4, 2015 at 9:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome back!  We're fine here.  Just biding my time until Spring finally gets here and the weather warms up.

Avetay
by Ave' on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Well back.
So glad things are getting better.
Your little ones at so cute
baby_mama7
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 3:02 AM
Lol I know! I wish cafemom would gey an app already! I would be on soooo much more!

Thank you for all the encouragement! :)

Due to some credit issues, we were denied on our home loan..so, it's a no-go on the house. Which does suck, but I have faith something bigger and better is in store! :)

Quoting Colesgal4ever: Glad to see you back here! It's only been forever lady! Jk ;)

Happy you got the job!!! Our town needs a daycare center really bad. You should move here and open up one haha! I do daycare during the summer and 3 months is about all I can do lol.

baby_mama7
by on Mar. 5, 2015 at 3:07 AM
That is amazing that his therapy is helping him. My ds2 is having some speech delay issues and will start speech therapy soon. I hope he shows improvement soon also. I hope you get some things checked off your to-do list during spring break!

Quoting bioteach:

Good luck with all of your new adventures!  

Everything is well here - busy!  LOL.  I feel like I don't actually sit down when I get home from work until both kids are in bed.  James' therapy is going well & he's already making huge improvements (he has weak/imbalanced muscles in his neck & upper torso - which was starting to cause torticollis & positional plagiocephaly).  I just made the appointment for my oldest for kindergarten registration & screening.  And I realized yesterday that DS1's preschool & my school have spring breaks on different weeks.  Which is good and bad.  Good, since I'll get a break (to hopefully get something accomplished) while I'm home, but I'll have to pay for additional daycare the week he's off (& I'm working).  And I'm glad we didn't plan a vacation this year, since I didn't realize until last night that our schedules were different.

Colesgal4ever
by Sarah on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:00 AM
They do have an app now!! :) (for apple) check it out! ;)

Sorry about the house. But everything happens for a reason, like you said something better is in store ;)

Quoting baby_mama7: Lol I know! I wish cafemom would gey an app already! I would be on soooo much more!

Thank you for all the encouragement! :)

Due to some credit issues, we were denied on our home loan..so, it's a no-go on the house. Which does suck, but I have faith something bigger and better is in store! :)

Quoting Colesgal4ever: Glad to see you back here! It's only been forever lady! Jk ;)

ClaiborneLauren
by Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 11:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I feel you on being busy with 3 that young! I have 3 under 4! I'm glad you're working on that campaign. That's wonderful of you! I'm planning a cross country move in 2 months.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)