Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eloise is 4 Months!

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:06 PM
  • 9 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We had Eloise's 4 month check up today and she weighs 12 pounds 11 ounces ( 16th percentile), 23 inches long (23rd percentile) and head circumference was 41 centimeters (58th percentile). She is still exclusively breastfed and doing pretty well. Still not rolling over or making longer than 2 hours without eating.
by on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 4, 2015 at 10:37 PM
She's adorable! My girl will be 4 months tomorrow buther aappointment is next week. She's a chunk so I'm betting over 15lbs
Jaimielynn811
by Bronze Member on Mar. 5, 2015 at 1:59 PM
Aw I'm excited to hear her stats. I swore Eloise was going to be bigger.

Quoting TristanMitchael: She's adorable! My girl will be 4 months tomorrow buther aappointment is next week. She's a chunk so I'm betting over 15lbs
Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Mar. 5, 2015 at 4:49 PM
Just had addisyn appt for 4 months she is 11lb 8oz and 23in. He didn't say the percentile. And I don't remember her head one.

Quoting Jaimielynn811:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We had Eloise's 4 month check up today and she weighs 12 pounds 11 ounces ( 16th percentile), 23 inches long (23rd percentile) and head circumference was 41 centimeters (58th percentile). She is still exclusively breastfed and doing pretty well. Still not rolling over or making longer than 2 hours without eating.
dragonqueen
by Shiloh on Mar. 5, 2015 at 5:08 PM
Cute!!
TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Mar. 5, 2015 at 10:51 PM

Mobile Photo

This is my chubbers. Her appointment is Tuesday. I'm excited to see her stats too! She's getting heavy that's all I know lol.

Quoting Jaimielynn811: Aw I'm excited to hear her stats. I swore Eloise was going to be bigger.

Quoting TristanMitchael: She's adorable! My girl will be 4 months tomorrow buther aappointment is next week. She's a chunk so I'm betting over 15lbs
childofgod04
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2015 at 7:19 AM
So cute! Aaliyah will be 4 months on the 17th (St. Patrick's Day!) and her appointment is that day as well. I'm not sure on her stats but I would say around 12lbs.
Jaimielynn811
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2015 at 11:57 AM
We use the Baby Connect app and when you put in the info it says the percentile. It's the same as the doctors. Glad she is growing well!

Quoting Iluvmyshortcake: Just had addisyn appt for 4 months she is 11lb 8oz and 23in. He didn't say the percentile. And I don't remember her head one.

Quoting Jaimielynn811:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Jaimielynn811
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2015 at 11:58 AM
I do the weigh yourself then weigh yourself with baby method to check weight and it was only 2 ounces different from the doctors scale. You could try that if your curious now lol.

Quoting childofgod04: So cute! Aaliyah will be 4 months on the 17th (St. Patrick's Day!) and her appointment is that day as well. I'm not sure on her stats but I would say around 12lbs.
childofgod04
by Bronze Member on Mar. 6, 2015 at 11:11 PM
I did that when she turned 3 months actually. She was 11lbs 8oz. That's why I said around 12lbs.

Quoting Jaimielynn811: I do the weigh yourself then weigh yourself with baby method to check weight and it was only 2 ounces different from the doctors scale. You could try that if your curious now lol.

Quoting childofgod04: So cute! Aaliyah will be 4 months on the 17th (St. Patrick's Day!) and her appointment is that day as well. I'm not sure on her stats but I would say around 12lbs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)