Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

show our babies! 1 yr Olds now huh!

Posted by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:58 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

Update how are they? Walking.. still crawling.. eatting everything? Allergies?

Landen will be 1 next monday. So crazy how fast this year went by obviously we were prego for all of it basically but landen is working on walking just not there yet but so close hoping on his birthday! He has a ton of teeth and tons of personality. I call him butters ♡
by on Nov. 16, 2015 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hmhiggins87
by Silver Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 7:03 PM

Mobile Photo

He looks so tall and like such a big boy.

Shelby is walking now and says quite a few words and understands simple things we tell her or ask her to do. She just cut her 4th tooth! She also eats anything and everything I put in front of her and so far we haven't noticed any allergies!

Here is a goofy recent picture of Shelby from yesterday. She was sitting on the bathroom counter while I was getting ready and she slid into the sink and turned the water on and started playing haha
amanda198922
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2015 at 8:48 PM

Mobile Photo

Klaira is 1 now she is trying to walk she has eight teeth loves food her favorite word is Dada she's very out going and has the sweetest personality no allergies that we now of yet pic is from her birthday
cookie860
by Stephanie♥ on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:47 PM
Awe isn't she a doll! How is everything?? Yeah landen loves being I'm the sink since I let him do it once lol. Problem he wants to sit in every sink. Lol everywhere. Haha landen now walks along alot of furniture and things he's on his way hopefully. Landen is 23 lbs and 99th in percentile for height. I'm like good lord bud your a big boy. That's why the doc says he's just nervous to walk with his mass lol. My new addition is 6 wks almost now. It's crazy and moving fast. He's a fussy baby sometimes but sleeps all the time.

Quoting hmhiggins87:

Mobile Photo

He looks so tall and like such a big boy.

Shelby is walking now and says quite a few words and understands simple things we tell her or ask her to do. She just cut her 4th tooth! She also eats anything and everything I put in front of her and so far we haven't noticed any allergies!

Here is a goofy recent picture of Shelby from yesterday. She was sitting on the bathroom counter while I was getting ready and she slid into the sink and turned the water on and started playing haha
cookie860
by Stephanie♥ on Nov. 16, 2015 at 9:48 PM
Love her eyes!! That's awesome! Thank you for the update!!! :) Happy birthday little one.

Quoting amanda198922:

Mobile Photo

Klaira is 1 now she is trying to walk she has eight teeth loves food her favorite word is Dada she's very out going and has the sweetest personality no allergies that we now of yet pic is from her birthday
other_mother
by Randa on Nov. 18, 2015 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Jamie is captivated by the snow.

childofgod04
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2015 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Aaliyah turned 1 on the 17th. She is such a happy little girl most of the time. She isn't standing or walking yet but she's a super fast crawler. She has 9 teeth and eats everything. No allergies that we've noticed.
Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny on Nov. 19, 2015 at 7:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Addisyn turned 1 on Nov 3rd. She has 7 teeth now working on number 8 as we speak. She has been walking since October 6th. Now she is practically running everwhere. She is off of bottles and formula and eatinf big people food and putting herself to bed and sleeping through the night.
karyn9902
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2015 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

TristanMitchael
by Kristina on Nov. 19, 2015 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Adrianna is a little ball of energy. She's been walking for quite a while now and boy can she move! She keeps me on my toes! She likes to eat anything and everything and luckily she hasn't been allergict to anything either. She's just my happy bubbly little one year old!
MasterJenJen
by Member on Nov. 20, 2015 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Alexanders birthday was on the 18th. Here he is today waiting for his 1 year check up!

He is walking like a pro, but no talking. His doctor seemed concerned about that, but my husband (who is a linguist, specializing in early childhood language development) says he's doing exactly what he needs to be doing.

He got 5 shots today, weighs 26lbs 4oz, almost 31 inches tall, and has 7 teeth. He's my little tubs :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)