Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tweak please

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:07 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 295 Total Views

Mobile Photo

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ArmyWifey2013
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:58 PM
bump
Lyssa03
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Mobile Photo

Looks like there's something there before tweaking, but tweaking in that lighting makes it difficult to tell if it's a line, or indent.
ArmyWifey2013
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:01 AM
I thought it was just an indent put I got a positive on a digital this morning!!!!! yay!!!!

Quoting Lyssa03:

Mobile Photo

Looks like there's something there before tweaking, but tweaking in that lighting makes it difficult to tell if it's a line, or indent.
Lyssa03
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:10 AM
That's awesome. Congratulations. That's so light compared to getting a positive on a digital. Sounds like a healthy little baby in there!
ArmyWifey2013
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 9:18 AM
it makes me nervous I took two yesterday abd three other one I thing was stark white till after it dried so I thought it was an radio but thought id try the weeks indicator and it came up 1to 2 weeks and its been one week and a

Quoting Lyssa03: That's awesome. Congratulations. That's so light compared to getting a positive on a digital. Sounds like a healthy little baby in there!
Lyssa03
by Group Admin on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:09 PM
I think you missed some words? "one week and a..."

Quoting ArmyWifey2013: it makes me nervous I took two yesterday abd three other one I thing was stark white till after it dried so I thought it was an radio but thought id try the weeks indicator and it came up 1to 2 weeks and its been one week and a

Quoting Lyssa03: That's awesome. Congratulations. That's so light compared to getting a positive on a digital. Sounds like a healthy little baby in there!
Want2BeAMommy14
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2014 at 12:15 PM
Congrats!!!!
bellanicolexox
by Group Owner on Feb. 17, 2014 at 3:24 PM

congrats!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)