• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you ready for a new week?

Posted by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:31 AM
  • 13 Replies

Are you ready for a new week?

Have you set new goals you want to reach for the week? 

by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CrnchyMamaCraig
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:36 AM
We have several appts this week, and I need to finish the laundry! It's always behind D; I'm looking forward to next Friday when I have my ultrasound. I'm hoping this week flies by!
suziejax
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM

o wow your pregnant? thats great girl! i understand about the laundry!

Quoting CrnchyMamaCraig: We have several appts this week, and I need to finish the laundry! It's always behind D; I'm looking forward to next Friday when I have my ultrasound. I'm hoping this week flies by!

mandee1503
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM
Have an appt today and then just getting the house clean for nye and getting ready for our trip next week.
CrnchyMamaCraig
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:42 AM
Yes, 27 weeks, I'm going in the tenth to make sure my placenta has moved away from my cesarean scar because it is anterior. I'm having another natural birth as long as it's not attached to my scar and not too far down. I'm a little nervous but surely everything is fine!

Quoting suziejax:

o wow your pregnant? thats great girl! i understand about the laundry!

Quoting CrnchyMamaCraig: We have several appts this week, and I need to finish the laundry! It's always behind D; I'm looking forward to next Friday when I have my ultrasound. I'm hoping this week flies by!

Angela4boys
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:44 AM
My goal is just to relax after all the craziness of last week. I'm also doing some reflecting on things I want to set as priority in the new year :).
suziejax
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 9:47 AM

sounds like a great plan

Quoting Angela4boys: My goal is just to relax after all the craziness of last week. I'm also doing some reflecting on things I want to set as priority in the new year :).

wandep
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:14 AM

My goal is to clean the house.

Keep laundry caught up.

Have a fun last week with the kiddos before they go back to school next Tuesday.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Yeah, the kids go back to school this week. Plus we get to go to my inlaws in a few days.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2013 at 10:57 AM

Also next week I should hopefully get to see my best friend and her kids for a few hours

brittany208
by on Dec. 30, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I am. im kind of glad that Christmas is over and we are ready to move on with our lives.

I've been spending all of December trying to declutter and organize the house. its not that bad, but i can only get a little done at a time. anyways, i cleaned the house for Christmas and with all the organizing... its looking good around here!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)