Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Valentine's Day

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:24 AM
  • 11 Replies
Do you have any traditions with your family or SO? Any plans for today?
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bhwrn1
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:37 AM

bear with heart no plans. DH probably has to go back to work at noon until midnight. Just me and the kids.

sara_7106
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:42 AM
My parents are coming over to bring gifts for the kids. Dh and I are going out Saturday
ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:52 AM
A little gift for the kids catchers mitt and book and card. We will decorate with paper hearts and bake a heart shaped cake then choc fondue and mini pizzas for dinner
cafay
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:25 AM

I will make something yummy for dinner. And I got a box of chocolates and tulips already. But having said all these things, it's not a huge deal for us.As long as we are all together, I am happy. That includes having our son with us.

sara_7106
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Fun!

Quoting ablackdolphin: A little gift for the kids catchers mitt and book and card. We will decorate with paper hearts and bake a heart shaped cake then choc fondue and mini pizzas for dinner
sara_7106
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:40 AM
Sweet

Quoting cafay:

I will make something yummy for dinner. And I got a box of chocolates and tulips already. But having said all these things, it's not a huge deal for us.As long as we are all together, I am happy. That includes having our son with us.

wintermoon111
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:42 AM
Happy Valentines Day! I gave my sons their gifts and hubby gave me mine and we will have a steak dinner tonight! Later when my youngest son comes home from school we are going to watch Alvin and the chipmunks Valentines Day
othermom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Happy Valentines day

We don't relly do much. I got the kids each a thing of candy, but they have to wait to get them till after school since they are still in the closet and my husband is sleeping

othermom
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:10 AM

Quoting ablackdolphin: A little gift for the kids catchers mitt and book and card. We will decorate with paper hearts and bake a heart shaped cake then choc fondue and mini pizzas for dinner

That sounds great

momofsixangels
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Nothing.I got the kids some hearts with chocolate

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)