Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you subscribe to any magazines?

Posted by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:40 PM
  • 20 Replies
If so, which ones? What do you like about them? How long have you gotten them?

If you don't, do you ever periodically buy them? What draws you to them?
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom4awesomekids
by New Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
No
Angela4boys
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 7:42 PM
I do...for years I have gotten Better Homes and Garden which is my favorite. Family Fun I have gotten for many years and really enjoy as well. Recently I started subscribing to Practical Homeschooling, and Old Schoolhouse....just to learn more about homeschooling, get ideas and encouragement.
aidensmomma508
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:00 PM

No sometimes people giv me thir old ones. I usually read online or books

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 9:48 PM

I get them for free by filling out surveys and earning points.  I get Woman's Day, Martha Stewart, Family Circle, Good Housekeeping, Health and Self.  The only one I paid for was All You since I get coupons in that magazine.

Angela4boys
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:10 PM
I find that at times I don't read them, lol! But sometimes I read them cover to cover....I'm not sure if it's a good edition, or my mood. Lol

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Angela4boys
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:10 PM
Very cool! I do surveys too...but none that pay in points for magazines!

Quoting momofnatalie:

I get them for free by filling out surveys and earning points.  I get Woman's Day, Martha Stewart, Family Circle, Good Housekeeping, Health and Self.  The only one I paid for was All You since I get coupons in that magazine.

aidensmomma508
by on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Quoting aidensmomma508:

I think I haven't found one I like lately when I was younger I liked sassy, then Cosmo, then I read some parent magazines, but I don't really relate to those sometimes. I need something in between. 

Quoting Angela4boys: I find that at times I don't read them, lol! But sometimes I read them cover to cover....I'm not sure if it's a good edition, or my mood. Lol

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Angela4boys
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:17 PM
That actually makes a lot of sense. Our lives are constantly changing, that certainly changes our interests!

Quoting aidensmomma508:

Quoting aidensmomma508:

I think I haven't found one I like lately when I was younger I liked sassy, then Cosmo, then I read some parent magazines, but I don't really relate to those sometimes. I need something in between. 

Quoting Angela4boys: I find that at times I don't read them, lol! But sometimes I read them cover to cover....I'm not sure if it's a good edition, or my mood. Lol

Quoting aidensmomma508:

othermom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 10:34 PM

I get several. I like Parents, womens day, Readers digest and All you. I get a few more too but can't think of what they are

Angela4boys
by Silver Member on Jan. 5, 2014 at 11:22 PM
You're the second person that mentioned All You....might need to check that out ;)

Quoting othermom:

I get several. I like Parents, womens day, Readers digest and All you. I get a few more too but can't think of what they are

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)