Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday

Posted by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:22 AM
  • 9 Replies

What are you doing today?

by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wandep
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Took kids to school.

Worked out at the gym.

Went by CVS.

Trying to get motivated to clean and do laundry today.

Daughter has karate tonight.

mnmo3bb
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Woke up, made iced coffee & toast for the sickling... made different toast because the first toast was wrong (I now know what don't make it sloppy means - she wanted it plain lol)

A friend dropped off my bulk grocery order and we talked for a little bit.

I took the puppy out and gave him his morning supplements...

My to do list: Laundry, my room & the hallway... three more days to finish the upstairs!

mumsy2three
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I took the day off from work so that I could take my dd to have her wisdom teeth out. The doctor re scheduled the procedure for Tuesday b/c he felt she was too congested to be safely put under. Now I am just hanging out on CM and watching the news. Later today I have to pick my son up from his after school book club.

We have to go to the laundromat this evening. Our washer is frozen and we need clean clothes, lol.

abra
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:14 PM

I took the kids to school. Did my chores and some organizing and now i am doing laundry.

abra
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 4:15 PM

I'm so sorry your washing is out of order!  That's no fun!

Quoting mumsy2three:

I took the day off from work so that I could take my dd to have her wisdom teeth out. The doctor re scheduled the procedure for Tuesday b/c he felt she was too congested to be safely put under. Now I am just hanging out on CM and watching the news. Later today I have to pick my son up from his after school book club.

We have to go to the laundromat this evening. Our washer is frozen and we need clean clothes, lol.

momofsixangels
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 6:19 PM

Quoting mumsy2three:

Hope she can get it done.I remember when my oldest got hers out.Poor thing looked like a chipmunk

mumsy2three
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:35 PM

L

Qoting momofsixangels:

Quoting mumsy2three:

Hope she can get it done.I remember when my oldest got hers out.Poor thing looked like a chipmunk

I hope so too. The doctor said if she is still congested on Monday to cancel and they will schedule during her spring break. She's been asking me questions about everything and I am trying to remember way back to when I had mine out at 19, lol.

mumsy2three
by Member on Jan. 8, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Quoting abra:

I'm so sorry your washing is out of order!  That's no fun!

Quoting mumsy2three:

It's a pain but happens at least once every winter. Our laundry room is on the back porch. It wasn't insulated when it was built on to the house.

aidensmomma508
by on Jan. 8, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Got my son on the bus rested went online, after school went to inlaws for supper went to cvs, put ds to bed etc, Chicago pd is on now

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)