Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms are talking about Mott's® Snack & Go!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:58 AM
  • 107 Replies
1 mom liked this

CafeMom gave 25 moms the opportunity to share Mott's® Snack & Go! pouches with their family. We asked these moms to tell us why these Mott's® Snack & Go! pouches made the perfect snack option for their family.

Tell us, what do you love most about Mott's® Snack & Go! pouches?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Featured Replies
Angela4boys
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 12:40 PM
I would without hesitation recommend Mott's Snack and Go to busy Moms! They are simple, they are healthy, they are portion controlled, they aren't messy, an all around winner!

I haven't told anyone about them yet, we have only tried them yesterday, but I know when we are at our next co-op group I will get asked about what my kids are eating! Mott's Snack & Go, of course!

I will be buying Mott's Snack & Go on our next shopping trip! I'm hoping they will have them at Costco! It would be great to be able to buy them in bulk, or variety packs!
lalasmama2007
by on Feb. 9, 2014 at 8:06 PM

I would definitely recommend Mott's Snack & Go Pouches to other Moms because they are easily portable, low calorie and they don't have any added sugar.  Even my picky eater likes them. I have already told my sister about them because she is always looking for healthy food options for her children.  I have added them to my shopping list =)

Angela4boys
by Silver Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 12:40 PM
I would without hesitation recommend Mott's Snack and Go to busy Moms! They are simple, they are healthy, they are portion controlled, they aren't messy, an all around winner!

I haven't told anyone about them yet, we have only tried them yesterday, but I know when we are at our next co-op group I will get asked about what my kids are eating! Mott's Snack & Go, of course!

I will be buying Mott's Snack & Go on our next shopping trip! I'm hoping they will have them at Costco! It would be great to be able to buy them in bulk, or variety packs!
SimplyEnchanted
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 12:45 PM

I would definitely recommend Snack & Go pouches for moms of small children who are busy and on the go! I have talked about them a bit on my facebook with my friends. I would definetely purchase the pouches again in the future.

incogNinja
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 12:48 PM

I would recommend snack & go pouches to friends simply because I was so impressed with the taste and the fact that they have no added sugar.
I have not had the chance to recommend them yet , but I believe I probably will.
I absolutely plan to purchase snack and go pouches in the near future, my kids already like strawberry applesauce but as I said , no corn syrup or added sugar makes these a big hit as far as I am concerned!
countrygirlkat
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 1:34 PM

As a mom of three boys, ages 8, 7 and 2, I am always looking for healthy on the go snacks for them to have.  After having them try the Motts Snack & Go product I would highly recommend it to all other moms.  My kids loved the taste, they were convenient for them to eat anywhere and they were healthy.  I love the idea if that if we are running from one activity to another in the truck they can eat these in there without a mess.  I also like sending them in my sons' school lunches.  I just think they are great and when I head out shopping tomorrow I plan to look for them to buy more.  I have yet to recommend these to a friend yet as I haven't really chatted with anybody since we tried them, but I did go on and on to DH about how much I liked them and he is excited about them as well. 

lovinmyboys...
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:19 PM
I would recommend Mott's snack and go pouches because they are an easy way to give my kids a healthy on the go snack. They have no added sugar and are tasty.
I have yet to recommend them to another mom, but I plan to.
I will purchase them in the future over the regular applesauce cups for their no mess ease.
sukainah
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:29 PM

Mott's Snack & Go are the best on-the-go snacks that I have come across in a very long time.  They are natural and sugar-free AND the kids still love them!  I have used these a couple of times when we were on-the-go a few times already and, once they got the hang of how to use them, they slurped them right up.  

They are small enough that you can pack them in your purse or a lunch bag! Just throw them in and you are ready to go.

I haven't recommended these to anyone yet, but I sure would, especially here on CM and other social sites.  I talk to moms at the school and I will be recommending these as a healthy snack for on-the-go.  I know a lot of moms who's children are in after school activities and they are rushed to get there and these would be the perfect snack before they get to their after school activities!

Mine are almost gone and I plan on buying some more this weekend when I go shopping.  They will definetly be a staple in our household for quite awhile.

You have got to try these!  big smile mini

ablackdolphin
by Member on Jan. 30, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Funny that just today in the store I was talking to a random new mom (her baby was about 5 months old) about baby food and baby food pouches.  I recommended Mott's Snack and Go Pouches to her and told her about how much my kids love them.

For me, recommending them is easy.  They are a healthy snack that are easy to transport, not messy, make your child feel independent by feeding themselves and taste great!

I will continue to buy Mott's Snack and Go pouches!!

lillucky8
by on Jan. 30, 2014 at 6:02 PM

i would totally recommend the motts snack & go to other moms, they are super easy to just throw in the lunch bag for travelling, and not super messy if you have coordinated toddlers (lol) I've actually already told a couple of my mom friends about them, i have friends with kids younger than mine but they are all close in age so they were very excited for this easy and healthy snack. I definitely think i'll be purchasing these in the future. my son usually wont eat applesauce and he sucked down those packets like i've never seen, total score!

celestegood
by Bronze Member on Jan. 31, 2014 at 8:59 AM

I would absolutely recommend Motts snack and go pouches to other moms!  I have talked to a few moms that I'm friends with already.  I was amazed at how little sugar they had, as well as how good they tasted-and how much my picky little ones loved them!

I will absolutely buy these pouches in the future, weekly actually! 

I would like to see them in bulk at sams club-that's how much I like them.

Mom2Just1
by on Feb. 1, 2014 at 12:13 PM
I recommend it them all the time! I always recommend them to other moms in my play group. They're easy, healthy, and not messy! They're always on any weekly grocery shopping list!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN