Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms are talking about Mott's® Snack & Go!

Posted by   + Show Post

CafeMom gave 25 moms the opportunity to share Mott's® Snack & Go! pouches with their family. We asked these moms to tell us why these Mott's® Snack & Go! pouches made the perfect snack option for their family.

Tell us, what do you love most about Mott's® Snack & Go! pouches?

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

by on Feb. 25, 2014 at 9:58 AM
Replies (101-107):
ladyvamp5489
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:01 AM

although i wasn't one who test them on here, we have had them available here for a couple years, my kids LOVE them!  They are an easy snack and not messy.

ablackdolphin
by Member on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:55 AM
LOVE THESE!!!
lga1965
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 3:16 PM

I always buy  Motts. Natural, no added sugar.

But the Mott's AD is popping up and covering up posts constantly and it is very annoying.   If someone would tell Motts' ad men that they need to find a better way to advertise, I would appreciate it. I am sure other Moms would too.

littlesippycup
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 3:36 PM
Ooh we love feed bags :) we'll try this brand.
CorbinsMumma
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 8:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Its a good car snack too. no mess

Quoting ladyvamp5489:

although i wasn't one who test them on here, we have had them available here for a couple years, my kids LOVE them!  They are an easy snack and not messy.

Kaci
by on Mar. 7, 2014 at 8:50 PM
Ty! How many kids do you have?

Quoting sukainah:

Cool! Hope your gd loves them like my kiddos! :-)

Quoting Kaci: I will get some for my gd!

Quoting sukainah:

Mott's Snack & Go are the best on-the-go snacks that I have come across in a very long time.  They are natural and sugar-free AND the kids still love them!  I have used these a couple of times when we were on-the-go a few times already and, once they got the hang of how to use them, they slurped them right up.  

They are small enough that you can pack them in your purse or a lunch bag! Just throw them in and you are ready to go.

I haven't recommended these to anyone yet, but I sure would, especially here on CM and other social sites.  I talk to moms at the school and I will be recommending these as a healthy snack for on-the-go.  I know a lot of moms who's children are in after school activities and they are rushed to get there and these would be the perfect snack before they get to their after school activities!

Mine are almost gone and I plan on buying some more this weekend when I go shopping.  They will definetly be a staple in our household for quite awhile.

You have got to try these!  big smile mini

Linda1012
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Since I learned that the apples used in packaged products, including all Motts products, come from other Countreis, including China. They use deadly pestasides and some chemicals banned in this Country on their produce. Dr. Oz had an investorgator check out the amount of chemicals in the juice and applesauce for children. One of the chemicals they found was ARSENIC!!! I don't give my child applesauce or juice. She eat's fresh organic fruit. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)