Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Multi-Tasking Moms Challenge Day 5: Be Sure to Schedule THIS!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM
  • 141 Replies

When you're a mom, finding time for yourself can be tough. When you're a multitasking mom, it can seem impossible. Today's challenge is to make sure you take a little time to do something special for yourself each day.

Motherhood, and the multitasking that comes with it, can be exhausting. As moms we spend so much time taking care of others, that it's easy to forget to take care of ourselves. It's important for you to take time to rest and relax in order to recharge your energy level. Doing something each day that makes YOU happy will go a long way to keeping you balanced and therefor your family balanced!

reading

Do you ever neglect your own needs because you feel too busy to take time out for yourself? What are some ways you recharge your energy? If you had an hour to yourself, how would you spend it?

One mom who participates in all 5 days of the challenge will be entered to win a $500 VISA gift card!

Join Our Multi-Tasking Moms Challenge- Sign Up Here!

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
johnny4ever
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:57 PM

I am guilty!if my son or DH need anything I just everything I am doing.I love Reading and Cafemom!

psych_mom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this
I do. I need to get back to the doctor right now but I've had to put it on hold.

I like soaking in the tub or reading a book. If I had an hour right now I'd spend it planning my design for my living room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bth.klh
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:58 PM
In all honesty sometimes I forget the last time I showered.. with a two year old and another on the way I get soooo tired. If I had an hour to myself I would just love to take a relaxing bubble bath.
Mamie_du_Monde_
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:58 PM
I try really hard to schedule time for myself. At first I felt selfish foing this because I knew I could be doing other things for other people, but then I realized how important it was.
huntersmama711
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:58 PM
It's not that I don't have time for myself, it's the mommy guilt I get. I always feel ds and dh come first.
AspensMama1537
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:59 PM
I try to take some time here and there. I would love to read.
polkaspots
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 12:59 PM
I would sleep on my tummy. I've been dealing with insomnia lately and I'm getting about two to three hours a night. I'm taking even less time for myself because everything I have to do during the days takes twice as long.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DevinAnnesmom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
I purposely stay up later than everyone else every night just to get some time to myself. I usually just watch tv and play on my phone, but it's nice to have that time to not have to take care of anyone else but myself.
907PickleMom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:00 PM
I am an introvert and desperately need time alone. I do this late at night, reading or watching a movie. Or CM of course :)
I I had an hour to my self I would probably read one of the books I picked up at the library yesterday.
duets
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:03 PM
1 mom liked this

"Do you ever neglect your own needs because you feel too busy to take time out for yourself? What are some ways you recharge your energy? If you had an hour to yourself, how would you spend it?"

Yes.  Naps, a hot tub bath.  The same as in last sentence!

BATHTUBGIRLJEANIE-vi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)