Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friday! Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:21 AM
  • 9 Replies

Happy Friday and Happy Valentine's Day! What do you have planned for today? :)

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wandep
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:22 AM

Taking kids to school.

Weight Watchers with mil.

Pick up around the house a bit.

Dinner out with mil, parents, and my hubby/kids at Village Inn.

michiganmom116
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:31 AM

4 of the 5 people in this house right now have a tummy bug thanks to my granddaughter sharing hers with us.  I don't think we're doing anything today except the necessary things for survival.

campingmomof4
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Need to do more shoveling.  We got 18.8 inches of snow in the last day or so.   I have about 6 inches that we need to shovel this morning so we can get ouf of the driveway.  They are calling for a few inches tomorrow.  Love winter in PA.   LOL!!!!   So far I think the total for this year is 50 some inches.  I think our average is 26 inches.   Last year we got 8 inches.  

I need to get grocery shopping done.    I need to start pricing riding mowers.   I will need a new one for the summer once all this snow melts. 

TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Same to you! We are all just hanging out...snow day/sick day...I made candy bags for DH and my kids and we are not only getting lunch later but dinner as well. Happy Valentine's Day to me! LOL

TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:41 AM
1 mom liked this

I'll be happy if Nj never sees another snow storm again.

Quoting campingmomof4:

Need to do more shoveling.  We got 18.8 inches of snow in the last day or so.   I have about 6 inches that we need to shovel this morning so we can get ouf of the driveway.  They are calling for a few inches tomorrow.  Love winter in PA.   LOL!!!!   So far I think the total for this year is 50 some inches.  I think our average is 26 inches.   Last year we got 8 inches.  

I need to get grocery shopping done.    I need to start pricing riding mowers.   I will need a new one for the summer once all this snow melts. 

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:06 AM

That's too bad. Hope everyone gets over it quickly.

Quoting michiganmom116:

4 of the 5 people in this house right now have a tummy bug thanks to my granddaughter sharing hers with us.  I don't think we're doing anything today except the necessary things for survival.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Dh went out and got bagels and when I woke up he was toasting them and brewing coffee. Later today I'm getting a mamogram and then tonight we have reservations at a new restaurant that just opened.

louannwilkins
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Happy Valentines day to you too!  TGIF....no plans for me

MamaMandee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:55 PM
Happy Valentines day to you too! It has been a long day. DH got called in to work a double and since the kids got home from school they have been crazy!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)