Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TGIF! What are your weekend plans?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:50 AM
  • 21 Replies

We are on snow day #2 and D got sick yesterday, but seems to be feeling a little better. We are getting take out for dinner and tomorrow morning I'm getting a new windshield...Happy Valentine's Day to meblank stare

It was my mom's birthday on the 12th and I am making a cake, my sister is getting ice cream and we are meeting at my brother's to celebrate. Other than that, I have nothing else going on.

What are your plans?

by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 7:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I'm having a mamogram today..not fun but necessary. Then I'm going to meet some friends for lunch. Dinner out with dh tonight. Tomorrow we're going to a outdoor art show and a Florida Heritage Festival.

louannwilkins
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:44 AM

No plans other than hanging out here I guess    :(

louannwilkins
by Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 10:45 AM
1 mom liked this

I guess I should mention that I've been pet sitting all week and I get to go home tomorrow.  I'm pretty happy about that!  :)

wandep
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 1:06 PM
1 mom liked this

We are hanging out at home, cleaning/laundry, working on school project with daughter, and going to church on Sunday. Suppose to be nice here this weekend.

psych_mom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Moving and I am hoping to get to Sherwin Williams to get some paint for my master bedroom, son's room and mom cave. I have a 25% off coupon for their paint.

TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Sometime during February they do the 40% off...I don't know if they already had it or not. Call and check!

Quoting psych_mom:

Moving and I am hoping to get to Sherwin Williams to get some paint for my master bedroom, son's room and mom cave. I have a 25% off coupon for their paint.

psych_mom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 2:53 PM

This year it is 25% off.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Sometime during February they do the 40% off...I don't know if they already had it or not. Call and check!

Quoting psych_mom:

wandep
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 5:39 PM

Good luck with the move. What are you going to have in your mom cave?

Quoting psych_mom:

psych_mom
by on Feb. 14, 2014 at 6:50 PM
Lots of books. I love to read so that's going to be my space to relax and read.

Quoting wandep:

Good luck with the move. What are you going to have in your mom cave?

Quoting psych_mom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2014 at 8:18 PM
WTG on getting the girls checked!!

Quoting SweetLuci:

I'm having a mamogram today..not fun but necessary. Then I'm going to meet some friends for lunch. Dinner out with dh tonight. Tomorrow we're going to a outdoor art show and a Florida Heritage Festival.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)