Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Favorite website?

Posted by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 7:13 AM
  • 15 Replies

Which one and why?typing

by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 7:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
psych_mom
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 7:45 AM

I don't really have one. I like CafeMom, Pinterest, and tons of blogs that have to do with interior decorating and sewing.

wandep
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 1:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Cafemom, facebook, and anything Disney.

Angela4boys
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Cafemom, Facebook, Wells Fargo.
TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:16 PM

OMG, are you my sister? That's me but with a big dose of Instagram. I"m addicted!

Quoting psych_mom:

I don't really have one. I like CafeMom, Pinterest, and tons of blogs that have to do with interior decorating and sewing.

psych_mom
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:50 PM

LOL. I might be. I don't fit in with my family so the only explination is that I was switched at birth, hahaha.

I need to get more into instagram. Especially with all the decorating and sewing that I love doing.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

OMG, are you my sister? That's me but with a big dose of Instagram. I"m addicted!

Quoting psych_mom:

TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:54 PM

I follow so many bloggers...it's a sickness, really. They never follow me back though..the nerve!LOL! But I follow so many who sew and craft...lots of giveaways and things you can purchase right from IG on there.

I'm private but if you want to follow me I'll send you a pm with my IG name! It's FABULOUS! No sewing though...lol.

Quoting psych_mom:

LOL. I might be. I don't fit in with my family so the only explination is that I was switched at birth, hahaha.

I need to get more into instagram. Especially with all the decorating and sewing that I love doing.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting psych_mom:

psych_mom
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Definitely send me your info and I will find my info tomorrow and get on there and do some snoping. My doctor told me today that I have to spend some time relaxing and getting better :(

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

I follow so many bloggers...it's a sickness, really. They never follow me back though..the nerve!LOL! But I follow so many who sew and craft...lots of giveaways and things you can purchase right from IG on there.

I'm private but if you want to follow me I'll send you a pm with my IG name! It's FABULOUS! No sewing though...lol.

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting psych_mom:

TheJerseyGirl
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:08 PM

Ohhhh, I like your doctor!

I'll send it!

Quoting psych_mom:

Definitely send me your info and I will find my info tomorrow and get on there and do some snoping. My doctor told me today that I have to spend some time relaxing and getting better :(

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting psych_mom:

psych_mom
by on Feb. 18, 2014 at 10:22 PM

I do too! LOL. He even gave me pain meds because it hurts to sit down :( And it's been three years since he had last seen me and he noticed that I have lost a lot of weight and told me that I look fantastic. I love my gynocologist, hahaha.

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Ohhhh, I like your doctor!

I'll send it!

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting psych_mom:

Quoting TheJerseyGirl:

Quoting psych_mom:

Angela4boys
by Silver Member on Feb. 18, 2014 at 11:35 PM
Ok, I'm a Pinterest junky too, lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN