Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Feels like we are never going to get done...

Posted by   + Show Post

Moving seems to be taking so long this time around. We have been moving for weeks... I don't know if it is because I have been sick that it seems to be taking longer, or if it is because we are having to get furniture from so many places or what, but when will it end?

by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Replies (21-22):
earthangel1967
by on Mar. 2, 2014 at 7:40 AM

Oh I see, awwww. Well gosh I hope you get well soon. HUGS 

feel better

Quoting psych_mom: He's here but I've been sick so he had to do everything for the move so it took twice as long plus he had to work his full-time job during this time so most days I didn't see him until 9:00 or 10:00 pm.
Quoting earthangel1967:

Well I am happy to  hear you love it. The reason I asked is because I have read on cafemom of sometimes some couples/families are in situations where they HAVE to move and didn't want to and don't even like where they have to go due to a job or some other situation.  I always feel bad when that happens so I am glad this is a HAPPY move. 

Awww I feel bad for you about missing your husband. I can't imagine... I feel like even fun and happy stuff  is only a fraction as much so if Todd isnt there to share it with. When does he come back? 

Quoting psych_mom:

We love where we moved to or we wouldn't have bought it, lol. It does help loving it, but I sure do miss my husband and I can't enjoy the house without him around.

Quoting earthangel1967:

awwww I hope the hard part is over soon ( it's such hard work!) and that  the  enjoyable part gets there soon for you. : )  Do you at least like where you are moving to or no? It sure helps a lot if you do doesn't it?

Quoting psych_mom:

Moving seems to be taking so long this time around. We have been moving for weeks... I don't know if it is because I have been sick that it seems to be taking longer, or if it is because we are having to get furniture from so many places or what, but when will it end?

View Full Size Image YVONNE

sara_7106
by Member on Mar. 2, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Great idea...lol

Quoting michiganmom116:

I have decided that if we have to make a significant move, we will sell all but our clothes and personal electronics and buy new when we get in our new house.  There's just too much stuff to pack.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)