Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thursday

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 7:37 PM
  • 6 Replies

How was your day?

by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
wandep
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 7:38 PM

Mine was okay. Took the kids to school. MIL came over and we went to an estate sale then went out for lunch. My son had karate tonight. Other than that not a whole lot going on.

louannwilkins
by Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:16 PM

It was pretty good.  I went to work and then got a much needed hair cut.  I haven't been worth 2 cents since I got home as my grandma use to say.  lol  :)

LivinDeadGurl
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 8:16 PM

Not too bad.

psych_mom
by on Feb. 27, 2014 at 10:07 PM

It was okay... I went to the house that we just moved out of to dig up the rest of my day lilies that I wanted and to say bye to my cat that recently passed one last time. It was so hard having to know this will be the last time I ever visit the house or his grave.

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Feb. 27, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Dh & I went out for a late breakfast, and just as we were parking at the restaurant, we saw a bus of tourists driving up, but fortunately we got there just a few minutes before them. whew. Went to the CPA to work on our taxes, and that's a relief getting that done. Went to a quilting class in the afternoon. And then back home to start pulling out summer clothes for our trip to South Florida on Saturday. Dinner and just relaxing and reading tonight.

celestegood
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2014 at 12:56 AM
I tagged our car. It was hell.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN