Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where is everyone?

Posted by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 8:25 PM
  • 10 Replies

It's dead in here. What is everyone been up too lately?

by on Apr. 17, 2014 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamamiajk
by Member on Apr. 18, 2014 at 8:23 AM

sweepingNow that the weather has finally broke here....at least for a few days! LOL I have actually been able to open some windows and kick my cleaning into full gear! We've set some record cold weather. This winter has dragged on way too long but I was born and raised here so I'm used to it! LOL

MistressMinerva
by on Apr. 18, 2014 at 10:25 AM
Quoting mamamiajk:

sweepingNow that the weather has finally broke here....at least for a few days! LOL I have actually been able to open some windows and kick my cleaning into full gear! We've set some record cold weather. This winter has dragged on way too long but I was born and raised here so I'm used to it! LOL

What state you live in? I live in Tennessee and we didn't have a bad winter. We usually don't here. It's been in the 60-70's all last week and this week.
mamamiajk
by Member on Apr. 19, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Good old Michigan. Last week we had torrential and freezing rain! LOL 70 one day and 34 the next.

ScrChk23
by Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:39 AM

On the go.  he he he

ScrChk23
by Member on Apr. 20, 2014 at 8:40 AM

I got a new job and I work 10-12 hour days 4 days a week.  The other days are homework, hockey, and playing with the boys.

mamadee1971
by on Apr. 20, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Been very busy, lately.  Preparing for my certification exam, my commencement, my kid's homework, field trips, my job search, etc.

PrincessAsmommy
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 3:52 PM

I've been sick and now we've got company and the kids are on spring break

momofsixangels
by on Apr. 21, 2014 at 6:46 PM

Been busy. I had 3 homeless friends murdered a little over a month ago and arranged a vigil and raised money for their funerals.

SpiritFortress
by Member on Apr. 22, 2014 at 8:43 PM

I've been sick and when I've been up to it I try to catch up on a little cleaning. I haven't been online much. 

johnny4ever
Yesterday at 9:27 AM
by on Apr. 29, 2014 at 7:47 PM

Working!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN