Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just got my package!

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:29 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm a video influencer, so mine included the Dove Beauty Bars and a Canon Powershot camera! (Also, a memory card for the camera). So awesome!!! Thanks, Dove and Cafemom!

by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

That is wonderful!

kimsamomof3
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

That is great! How did you know you were picked to be a video influencer? I received the email asking if I wanted to be a video influencer and I filled out the information. But never received any of communication.

kyona_malone
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome! I'm excited to get mine!
PeaceMuch
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 3:02 PM
1 mom liked this
How cool!
JonesMama
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:05 PM
Quoting kimsamomof3:

That is great! How did you know you were picked to be a video influencer? I received the email asking if I wanted to be a video influencer and I filled out the information. But never received any of communication.

I didn't know until I got the message about the first assignment.
HeartofGold
by Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:42 PM

The first message I received told me I was picked to be a Dove influencer. I was interested so I sent my information in. Then I received a second message asking me if I wanted to be a Video Influencer for dove. I sent my mailing information then as well. I didn't realize I was actually picked for the video influencer until the message I received yesterday.

Quoting kimsamomof3:

kimsamomof3
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 6:44 PM
Darn it! I received a message that said I would be getting Dove Beauty Bars. But it didn't say anything about the video influencer.

Quoting HeartofGold:

The first message I received told me I was picked to be a Dove influencer. I was interested so I sent my information in. Then I received a second message asking me if I wanted to be a Video Influencer for dove. I sent my mailing information then as well. I didn't realize I was actually picked for the video influencer until the message I received yesterday.

Quoting kimsamomof3:

lfontes
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 7:11 PM
Yeah, I received the same message about getting the Dove beauty bars and mine didn't mention the video influencer either.

Quoting kimsamomof3: Darn it! I received a message that said I would be getting Dove Beauty Bars. But it didn't say anything about the video influencer.

Quoting HeartofGold:

Quoting kimsamomof3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ANGIE007
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 9:48 PM

Awesome!

Charizma77
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Yay! I turned down the video one because I've done a few of the video influencers and really don't like watching myself on here lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)