Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's here.

Posted by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:18 PM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just got the email yesterday that I was picked and it's already here. I have some skin issues caused by dry skin and my dermatologist told me to use a gentle moisturizing soap with out dyes and a lot of fragrances. I don't think we are supposed to say what we use but my current soap is a lot more expensive so if I like this I might switch.

I know it's not about the camera but I played around with it and it seems pretty simple and did well in my low lit front room.
by on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cowgirls10181
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:29 PM

Awesome! Hope the soap helps your dry skin and mine! Mine is mainly the sholders arms and hands. Where is your most dry skin located?

notdown4games
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:30 PM
I have dry skin too. Especially on my face. Most of the soaps I've tried have been too harsh. They either break me out, or they seem to make my skin flakier/drier/tighter. If dove helps I'm definitely going to switch.
hope it helps your skin. Good luck :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelachristine
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 4:34 PM
On my face and my arms and legs. It gets so bad in the winter too. I have a prescription cream and it's improving but it still bothers me. I was sad to give up all my bath and body stuff though. Lol

Quoting cowgirls10181:

Awesome! Hope the soap helps your dry skin and mine! Mine is mainly the sholders arms and hands. Where is your most dry skin located?

lfontes
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:08 PM
I just got my email today that I was picked too! Did your email say that you were going to be a video influencer or did it just say you were chosen too? I'm super excited to see how this product works.
angelachristine
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2014 at 5:14 PM
First I got one about just the soap then I got one for the video one about a week later.

Quoting lfontes: I just got my email today that I was picked too! Did your email say that you were going to be a video influencer or did it just say you were chosen too? I'm super excited to see how this product works.
mrzsimmons322
by on Jan. 17, 2014 at 9:13 AM

I have the same issue with my face ugh!! I wear makeup for work and when you can start seeing the flakes under my makeup its not cute lol!

Quoting notdown4games: I have dry skin too. Especially on my face. Most of the soaps I've tried have been too harsh. They either break me out, or they seem to make my skin flakier/drier/tighter. If dove helps I'm definitely going to switch.
hope it helps your skin. Good luck :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)