Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They're no where to be found

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:13 PM
  • 16 Replies

I have went to several different stores in my area (Walmart, Target, Giant, and Weis) and none of them have Halos. The Halos website has some of the stores listed, but none of them have Halos. When I drive to the airport tomorrow I'll check some stores on my way.

If I like them I'm going to be upset that I can't find them any where.

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:17 PM

The only store we found them at here was Sam's Club. I gotta give hubby the coupon so he can pick them up. Thank goodness I've already had them before. They are so yummy!

cjsmom1
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 7:42 PM

I don't have a membership to Sams Club :(

Quoting wandep:

The only store we found them at here was Sam's Club. I gotta give hubby the coupon so he can pick them up. Thank goodness I've already had them before. They are so yummy!

ScrChk23
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 7:44 AM
I am having the same issue. The walmart had them, but when I went to get some they only had the cuties. :(
cjsmom1
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 8:54 AM
Every store I went to had cuties

Quoting ScrChk23: I am having the same issue. The walmart had them, but when I went to get some they only had the cuties. :(
Stevensmomma
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Same here every store had cuties none had halos

Barabell
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:48 PM

I finally found them at Walmart yesterday. I hope you're able to find them before the coupons expire at least!

Instead of giving my coupon away to a friend, I'm glad I held on to it. I just bought two when I finally found them, and then I gave the bag away to a friend/neighbor to try Halos too.

cjsmom1
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:53 PM
1 mom liked this

My mom went to visit my grandfather so I gave it to her to share with her friends in Georgia. They found it at the supermarket without a problem. I'm really hoping I can find them.

Quoting Barabell:

I finally found them at Walmart yesterday. I hope you're able to find them before the coupons expire at least!

Instead of giving my coupon away to a friend, I'm glad I held on to it. I just bought two when I finally found them, and then I gave the bag away to a friend/neighbor to try Halos too.

Barabell
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Maybe you could at least post on what your mom and her friends thought of the Halos?

I only saw Halos once in the store before this influencer, but it was right at the time it was offered. I didn't realize they would be that hard to find here too.

Good luck!!

cjsmom1
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:58 PM

She just got them today so I plan on asking her in a couple days and posting on that. When I got the influencer I didn't think it would be hard to find the halos. When I go to work tomorrow I'm going to see if the supermarket there has them.

Quoting Barabell:

Maybe you could at least post on what your mom and her friends thought of the Halos?

I only saw Halos once in the store before this influencer, but it was right at the time it was offered. I didn't realize they would be that hard to find here too.

Good luck!!

Bookwormy
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 10:19 PM

We found them at HEB, but that is a Texas chain.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)