Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Head Is Spinning

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:06 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 67 Total Views

I love the theology of my church, but the people in our area SUCK ASS! I am so tired of the hypocrites and the laziness. It is out of control. Seriously, they have put off giving an answer to someone for almost a year now. WTF? Who does that sort of shit?

I am so tired of people who do NOT care. It is not spiritually nurturing nor is it healthy. I miss the set up of going to our church in the mornings and then to the church down the street that didn't care what you wore, where you lived, or if you converted to their ways or not. They were just happy to have you aboard. I want to find something like that again. I miss fellow-shipping. 

Okay, rant over. I am thinking that creating my own "at home" religion may not be such a bad thing either.

by on Apr. 25, 2014 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Tightan
by Group Owner on Apr. 26, 2014 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

The spirituality must be nurtured, or we don't have a shot at wholeness.  Doing a home-group wouldn't be a bad thing for others of your faith who are also missing that spiritual feeling.

sweetpea0809
by Member on May. 6, 2014 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I miss that too. I was baptized a Catholic, but I follow my own spirtual path. I went to a methodist church when I was in foster care that accepted everyone, and didn't judge. It was a really great place. I haven't found anything like that since then, and I live too far from it to keep going. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)