Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dangerous.

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:52 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 113 Total Views

So a lady in my DDG innocently posted that it was the time of year for Girl Scout cookies. I called my husband IMMEDIATELY and told him to order my fat butt a million boxes of Samosas and Peanut Butter Patties ASAP from a lady he works with.

In the meantime the cookie beast had to be tamed. I discovered these bad boys and I tell you it's not looking good for my thighs lol

by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cookie860
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:40 PM
They look evil!!!! But yummmmmy! Im so dwn to try them!
ARClay
by Alyssa TTC♥ on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:40 AM
I just ordered a crap load of Girl Scout cookies too! The tagalongs and samoas also :) I will get them tomorrow... I wonder how long they'll last...
midnitelady84
by Kristan💗Mommy on Feb. 6, 2014 at 1:36 AM
I got peanut butter patties right now!
momof1want1mor
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 3:04 AM
Keebler makes cookies I think are valued coconut dreams and they taste just like samoas and are available year round! Another cookie that I tried that is so good are the birthday cake oreos!
MommytoangelE07
by Marcy♥Mommy on Feb. 6, 2014 at 9:38 AM
The chewys are the death of me!!! Mikey better be enjoying lol!
ARClay
by Alyssa TTC♥ on Feb. 6, 2014 at 5:36 PM
So if I keep the Girl Scout cookies in the basement so I have to walk down and back up the stairs to get them, that justifies eating a whole row of them, right? Lol
hoping_for_more
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Whole row?! Try whole box! I hate those little bitches shoving their cookies in my face. I'm not gonna say no!

Jkjkjk about the bitches haha.

Quoting ARClay: So if I keep the Girl Scout cookies in the basement so I have to walk down and back up the stairs to get them, that justifies eating a whole row of them, right? Lol
ARClay
by Alyssa TTC♥ on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:32 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL. I had to stop myself from eating more. It was almost dinnertime and I didn't want to spoil my appetite lol.

Quoting hoping_for_more: Whole row?! Try whole box! I hate those little bitches shoving their cookies in my face. I'm not gonna say no!

Jkjkjk about the bitches haha.

Quoting ARClay: So if I keep the Girl Scout cookies in the basement so I have to walk down and back up the stairs to get them, that justifies eating a whole row of them, right? Lol

tryingfor7
by Amber♡Momma♡ on Feb. 6, 2014 at 11:34 PM
My dd loves those
Btw, Walmart makes knock off gs cookies for 1.50$ and they are delicious
Barbiedoll137
by on Feb. 7, 2014 at 8:20 AM
Those look so delicious... I may need to go to the store! Cravings are kicking in already! ;)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)