Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3rd beta *Update*

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 4:17 PM
  • 29 Replies
  • 540 Total Views

My 3rd beta is tomorrow and I'm so nervous about it! It should be around 10,000 I would think but if my doubling slowed even more then it might not be. Ugh, I hate this waiting game, I find out at 1. As long as it looks ok tomorrow hopefully I will have ultrasound by Friday.

*Update* - Well my HCG is 11,664 which is good but they told me I can't come in for an ultrasound for 5-9 days, wtf?!?! They gave me some BS about having the HCG shots and they're afraid they won't see a heartbeat. First of all, my level at 6 weeks was 3090 with Kellyn and we saw a heartbeat at 6+3 and had the HCG shots with her too. The HCG shots have nothing to do with what my levels have been, they metabolized out of my system like 2 weeks ago. DH goes out of town until next Wednesday so I won't be able to have the ultrasound until next Thursday. I'm just so mad they're BSing me, this morning the nurse said as long as my levels are above 6,000 we should see a heartbeat.

Oh and my doubling went from 52/53 hours to 73 hours...which according to the interwebs is still ok but seems slow compared to betabase and everything I've read

by on Feb. 21, 2017 at 4:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lmallonee
by Lindsey♥expecting on Feb. 21, 2017 at 5:51 PM
So stressful!! It will be ok, I just know it!!!
GoldenLinds
by Linds♥Momma♥ on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:11 PM
It going to be awesome.
Nuggit222
by Chrissie♥expecting on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:18 PM
It is! I'd almost rather not have any betas!

Quoting Lmallonee: So stressful!! It will be ok, I just know it!!!
Nuggit222
by Chrissie♥expecting on Feb. 21, 2017 at 7:18 PM
Thanks! Love the positivity😊

Quoting GoldenLinds: It going to be awesome.
Careeka22
by Caitlin~Expecting x2 on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:28 PM
Beans are gonna knock it outta the park!!
Nuggit222
by Chrissie♥expecting on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Let's hope so! 6 weeks tomorrow!

Quoting Careeka22: Beans are gonna knock it outta the park!!
Khooks
by Jessica mommy on Feb. 21, 2017 at 8:58 PM
It's going to be perfect! Numbers do slow down after they get so high though. I agree betas can be more stressful than what it's worth! Bring on the ultrasound I want to see!
mommyof171274
by Candy♥expecting♥ on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:45 PM
Everything will go great! Don't worry so much. I can't wait for your ultrasound.
StaciF
by Staci♥Twins mommy on Feb. 21, 2017 at 10:49 PM
1 mom liked this
You got this!!
Nuggit222
by Chrissie♥expecting on Feb. 22, 2017 at 9:15 AM

They so are! Well I asked if we could do ultrasound friday and they said they don't do them then so it would have to be tomorrow! I think as long as we're above 6,000 we can make that happen and if I'm not above that then there's definitely an issue.

Quoting Khooks: It's going to be perfect! Numbers do slow down after they get so high though. I agree betas can be more stressful than what it's worth! Bring on the ultrasound I want to see!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)