Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update...Blahhh

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:34 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 235 Total Views
Still the same as last week! Argh! Looks like I'll be heading to the hospital for induction at 6am Wednesday morning!

Damnit I want to go in labor!!!! I'm 39+2 that's good enough 😝🙄😝 haven't lost my plug or anything 🙄 I have an appt tomorrow I guess they will check me again. Scheduled for induction Wednesday, but still hoping it happens on its own!!
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StaciF
by Staci♥Twins mommy on Jun. 4, 2017 at 9:27 PM
For what it's worth I've never lost my plug till Labor so don't be discouraged!!! I had no signs of labor with the twins until I just woke up with contractions!
Lmallonee
by Lindsey♥expecting on Jun. 4, 2017 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! It does! I lost mucus for nearly two weeks before with Carolina. I guess every pregnancy is different.

Quoting StaciF: For what it's worth I've never lost my plug till Labor so don't be discouraged!!! I had no signs of labor with the twins until I just woke up with contractions!
Khooks
by Jessica mommy on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:25 PM
Ugh the last week is about 1260 days long! Come on out baby!
Careeka22
by Caitlin~Expecting x2 on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:33 PM
I lost my plug with Ryan and the twins and still didn't go into labor! I hope your water just breaks. Either way baby boy will be here this week!!
ARClay
by Alyssa TTC♥ on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Except when you had the dream that one of their legs was hanging out of you 😜

Quoting StaciF: For what it's worth I've never lost my plug till Labor so don't be discouraged!!! I had no signs of labor with the twins until I just woke up with contractions!
ARClay
by Alyssa TTC♥ on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:42 PM
For real! Come on baby!

Quoting Khooks: Ugh the last week is about 1260 days long! Come on out baby!
noonelikeme564
by Ty ♥mommy♥ on Jun. 5, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Poor thing! Baby is just too comfy! Every pregnancy is definitely different! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Khooks
by Jessica mommy on Jun. 5, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Update after your appointment!
StaciF
by Staci♥Twins mommy on Jun. 5, 2017 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Bahahaha ok well there was that - and That did kind of hold true because when the OB checked me she grabbed a foot!!

Quoting ARClay: Except when you had the dream that one of their legs was hanging out of you 😜

Kylie819
by Sarah♥mommy on Jun. 5, 2017 at 12:07 PM
You're so close! My SIL is 39+6. I can't wait to see these babies! 😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)