Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Passed!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:35 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 127 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Somehow I passed my 1 hour glucose test again. I was surprised but happy of course.

I currently have a cold, blah. And since last night have had some weird stomach issues. Like nausea and an urgency to go to the bathroom but it isn't loose or anything and just my gut feels off. It's weird.

I'm 26 + 3 and haven't felt motivated to do anything with baby's room yet=/ really need to paint and get the essentials.

by on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyof171274
by Candy♥expecting♥ on Jul. 14, 2017 at 9:47 AM
That's great! I go next Friday I'm so nervous I won't pass. I've been drinking way too many slushies loaded with tons of sugar and I can't seem to say no to delicious donuts and desserts. :/
Do you already have a paint color chosen?
Nuggit222
by Chrissie♥expecting on Jul. 14, 2017 at 10:10 AM

Have you passed every time before? I'm sure you'll be ok. I even had waffles with syrup before my test! I'm officially a sugar plum fairy lol. I have paint swatches but need to get some samples to try, might run up to Home Depot and get some samples today

Quoting mommyof171274: That's great! I go next Friday I'm so nervous I won't pass. I've been drinking way too many slushies loaded with tons of sugar and I can't seem to say no to delicious donuts and desserts. :/ Do you already have a paint color chosen?

Careeka22
by Caitlin~Expecting x2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:14 AM
Awesome!! See I knew you would. You have plenty of time on the room don't stress it. Did you decide on a theme? I still have the turtles and frog set if you want it.
mommyof171274
by Candy♥expecting♥ on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:30 AM
I've always passed so I'm hoping I pass this time too.
Can't wait to see what color you choose.

Quoting Nuggit222:

Have you passed every time before? I'm sure you'll be ok. I even had waffles with syrup before my test! I'm officially a sugar plum fairy lol. I have paint swatches but need to get some samples to try, might run up to Home Depot and get some samples today

Quoting mommyof171274: That's great! I go next Friday I'm so nervous I won't pass. I've been drinking way too many slushies loaded with tons of sugar and I can't seem to say no to delicious donuts and desserts. :/

Nuggit222
by Chrissie♥expecting on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:41 AM
1 mom liked this

We're doing nautical like whales, narwhals etc. I had this whale bedding set on my registry and it's already been purchased I believe:)

Quoting Careeka22: Awesome!! See I knew you would. You have plenty of time on the room don't stress it. Did you decide on a theme? I still have the turtles and frog set if you want it.

Careeka22
by Caitlin~Expecting x2 on Jul. 14, 2017 at 11:44 AM
Cute! I can't wait to see it, you did Kellyn's room so adorable.

Quoting Nuggit222:

We're doing nautical like whales, narwhals etc. I had this whale bedding set on my registry and it's already been purchased I believe:)

Quoting Careeka22: Awesome!! See I knew you would. You have plenty of time on the room don't stress it. Did you decide on a theme? I still have the turtles and frog set if you want it.

Khooks
by Jessica mommy on Jul. 14, 2017 at 1:44 PM
Yay! Glad you passed! Diabetes sucks. Can't wait to see the room I love narwhals!
noonelikeme564
by Ty ♥mommy♥ on Jul. 21, 2017 at 1:26 PM
Awesome mommy! Now get busy on that room girl! He'll be here before you know it!😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
mommyof171274
by Candy♥expecting♥ on Jul. 23, 2017 at 12:01 PM
Well I didn't pass :(

Quoting mommyof171274: I've always passed so I'm hoping I pass this time too.

Quoting Nuggit222:

Quoting mommyof171274: That's great! I go next Friday I'm so nervous I won't pass. I've been drinking way too many slushies loaded with tons of sugar and I can't seem to say no to delicious donuts and desserts. :/

Nuggit222
by Chrissie♥expecting on Jul. 23, 2017 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Oh no! I do know lots of people don't pass the 1st but pass the 3 hour. I'm sorry hon. Prayers you pass the 3 hour!

Quoting mommyof171274: Well I didn't pass :(

Quoting mommyof171274: I've always passed so I'm hoping I pass this time too.

Quoting Nuggit222:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)