Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello!

Posted by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:55 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 121 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Cassidy just amazes me every day. She wants to do everything her big brother does and has no fear! I swear I feel like I’m talking to a 5 yr old instead of a 2 yr old sometimes!
Jack is doing awesome in school and literally learned to read overnight! 7 yrs old but still the sweetest, most loving boy. I’m truly blessed!
Meanwhile I’m over here recovering from hip surgery. 3 days post-op and still icing it down and on crutches. It turned out to be a little worse than expected and they had to shave some bone off in addition to the cartilage tear. Cassidy’s been staying with grandparents and I will get to see her for the first time in 4 days today! Missing her so much!
by on Oct. 20, 2017 at 3:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Khooks
by Jessica mommy on Oct. 20, 2017 at 8:54 AM
Great job on the reading! I agree having an older sibling makes them mature faster. They are desperate to keep up! I hope this surgery helps you feel better once you get through recovery.
Blue462
by Mommy on Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:31 AM

Thank you! Getting better every day! How are your kids doing?

Quoting Khooks: Great job on the reading! I agree having an older sibling makes them mature faster. They are desperate to keep up! I hope this surgery helps you feel better once you get through recovery.

Careeka22
by Caitlin~Expecting x2 on Oct. 20, 2017 at 12:18 PM

Aww they are so adorable! It's amazing how fast they pick up on reading! I hope you recover quickly.

Khooks
by Jessica mommy on Oct. 20, 2017 at 1:01 PM
Pretty well! Eliza is in full toddler mode and driving me crazy and my oldest is moody and thinks I’m the worst for giving him chores and consequences. So I guess I’m doing something right when everyone hates me 😂. It’s not really that bad with my oldest but I forgot how hard two year olds can be. I have to leave everywhere at least 10mins early so she can go down the steps and walk to the car and climb in her seat and buckle up WITH NO HELP or she will lose it lol. She’s miss independent.

Quoting Blue462:

Quoting Khooks: Great job on the reading! I agree having an older sibling makes them mature faster. They are desperate to keep up! I hope this surgery helps you feel better once you get through recovery.

noonelikeme564
by Ty ♥mommy♥ on Oct. 20, 2017 at 11:14 PM
Glad to hear the surgery went well momma! You'll be moving like before in no time! Although 4 days is not that long, it seems like an eternity when your away from your babies!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Blue462
by Mommy on Oct. 22, 2017 at 2:13 AM

Thank you! And yes, they are starting so young compared to when I was a kid. They even have their own I pads at school now: in kindergarten!

Quoting Careeka22:

Aww they are so adorable! It's amazing how fast they pick up on reading! I hope you recover quickly.

Blue462
by Mommy on Oct. 22, 2017 at 2:23 AM

Omg, Cassidy is the same way with her car seat, stroller , etc. She says " No, Mommy! Cassidy do it!" Lol

It takes a lot of patience but she's been doing it. It's pretty impressive. I call her the dexterity master! 

Quoting Khooks: Pretty well! Eliza is in full toddler mode and driving me crazy and my oldest is moody and thinks I’m the worst for giving him chores and consequences. So I guess I’m doing something right when everyone hates me 😂. It’s not really that bad with my oldest but I forgot how hard two year olds can be. I have to leave everywhere at least 10mins early so she can go down the steps and walk to the car and climb in her seat and buckle up WITH NO HELP or she will lose it lol. She’s miss independent.
Quoting Blue462:

Blue462
by Mommy on Oct. 22, 2017 at 2:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah. It kind of brears my heart not being able to pick her up too. I'm making progress every day so hoping I'll be back to it within a week.

Quoting noonelikeme564: Glad to hear the surgery went well momma! You'll be moving like before in no time! Although 4 days is not that long, it seems like an eternity when your away from your babies!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

ARClay
by Alyssa TTC♥ on Oct. 25, 2017 at 4:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Such cuties!! Prayers for a speedy recovery!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)