Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't....

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:57 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 258 Total Views
I can't continue this marriage anymore.  I am left with a lot of empty promises and a broken heart. 

My dh said that he was going to go see the lawyer today.  NEVER GOT THERE!
Made me upset, even though he had to go to a thrift store and by his mom's rummage sale that she has for a group that she belongs to.  So anyways, it was for us that he had to go to the thing for his mom... he got a bed frame.  Ok thats fine, but you still ran out of time how? 

I have a diary that I let my dh read here and there... anyways tonights entry was just on how confused I was and if he doesn't want to adopt my dd or why does it always seem that we are placed on the back burner...  I was like what am I doing wrong shall I stay or go get the divorce? I was just plain and simple confused! 

Anyways, he read it and it starts a big giant mess between us again times 2... I started this post and then after I left a msg that says I now understand everything but one thing... it gets ugly again. Nothing but fighting AGAIN!
I am pregnant, I am tired of all the fighting, I, physically can't anymore, nor do I want to fight anymore.  Is it time for a divorce?

I am ready to give him a divorce, a word that was not to be in our vocabulary! 
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 3:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Carrie_Jo
by Group Owner on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:19 PM
First of all, this could be the hormones. But if you feel like this for an extended period of time, then yes you should leave. Only because everyone gets fed up, and feels like leaving would just be easier than dealing...but you need to make sure that that is what you want to do. I fought my own personal emotions for a long time in a relationship, I just wasn't getting the things I needed. So after a year or so of feeling like I needed to call it quits I did. Just make sure you really do want out. Don't rush to this decision, being pregnant can always make you feel things you wouldn't normally. Just make sure you tell him exactly how you feel...and see how he reacts!! I am so sorry you are feeling this way!! Keep us updated...we are here for you!!

Due March 4th, 2008 (on hubby's B-day), With Baby #3

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)