Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New & Venting.

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:26 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 215 Total Views

Hi ladies, my name is Jamie Holmes. I'm a 23 year old mother of 2 and an Army wife. and yess my DH is an ass. LOL. We haven't been living together since the end of November because I just had my daughter and deployment was in the air for such a long time. So, I moved back home to have my daughter and be around family while he was gone. But, go figure living 5 states away we still fight? how's that possible. Anyways, right now I'm stuck on wether or not to move back to NY w/ him when he gets back from Afgan. ( I know he's deployed and I know some women will think that its mean to do that when he gets back ) but, I guess it was a relief for me when he left. Yes, I miss him and do love my husband but he's a realy jerk. He drinks way to much, treats me like crap 90% of the time and the other 10% only lasts for a few spurts at a time. He's been in the Army for 2 years now and we've been together for the last 7 and married for little over 2 years now and I've stuck by him thru everything and have always been truthful and faithful to him. I take care of our two kids and live how he wants me to live. I make sure he is taken care of and make sure he's okay with things before I do them. But, he can't stop his drinking for me. He get's mean and verbally abusive when he drinks and sometimes physically. And, the worse thing about it is that i'm miserable half the time with him but I still love him and forgive him everytime he treats me like crap OR get's himself into trouble. Well, anyways thats a short version I'm sure you'll see more posts from me. lol :)

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)