Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work From Home/ Business Opportunity

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:06 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 126 Total Views

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Hi, my name is Brenda. I'm the mother of 4 and a work from home mom! I currently have a 2nd job as a Newborn Hearing Screener, which I love but I work holidays and was looking for something I could do from home so I never have to work a holiday again! I started with It Works! A couple of months ago and I absolutely LOVE it! We have a huge line of health/wellness products and supplements. It's an outstanding company that has been featured in Inc. 500, Success From Home Magazine and must recently, the Wall Street Journal for being one of the most successful, fastest growing, breakthrough company's! I am currently looking for new Distributors to join my team! We have a fantastic compensation plan, ways to earn cash in your pocket, and incredible bonuses!! Right now any one who signs on as a distributor in the month of June will qualify for our company's $10,000 G.O.O.D (Get Out of Debt) Bonus just by reaching the Diamond level within the 1st 3 months! This is very attainable. We have an awesome team! Extremely supportive. Many have earned that bonus and it is our job to help you succeed and earn it as well!!! Please contact me ASAP if interested or have any questions! I'd love to help you get started or answer any questions! You can visit my website at www.letitwork4u.com , contact me on FB www.facebook.com/motivatedmotherbodywraps , or email me at bperego408@att.net .
by on Jun. 2, 2014 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)