Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Part 1 of my Spring Cleaning/Organization!

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:48 PM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The first picture is before I started. Today, I went to Walmart and used my gift card. I bought hangars, a closet organizer, a laundry hamper, a new changing pad cover, and several plastic drawers. After cleaning out his closet, I moved the changing table where I wanted it and put the clean, new cover on. I hung up all of his shirts and onesies, and folded all of his pants and shorts on the shelf. I used the closet organizer to keep diapers, wipes, pajamas, and his towels within close reach. The plastic drawers are on the top shelf of the changing table with extra diapers and wipes in the large drawers, and diaper cream and lotion in the small drawers. All of his extra blankets and sheets are on the bottom shelf. His Boogie Wipes, baby powder, and large bottle of lotion (nighttime lotion) are on the top shelf of the closet. I still want to get a large set of drawers to put his pants in, as well as his socks, but overall, I love how it turned out!!

This is only part 1 of my project, I'm also going to convert his crib to a toddler bed, and organize his play area. As well as put up a baby gate for safety reasons. I'm having fun getting his room more toddler friendly!
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 7:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Saucy1
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:26 PM

Looks good!!  You got a lot with your gift card. 

leanntx
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:28 PM
I got a playmat too, one of the foam ones that fits together like a puzzle. I actually just finished putting it together, LO is already playing on it, lol.

Quoting Saucy1:

Saucy1
by on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:31 PM

I love those. They are great for toddlers. 

Quoting leanntx: I got a playmat too, one of the foam ones that fits together like a puzzle. I actually just finished putting it together, LO is already playing on it, lol.
Quoting Saucy1:

leanntx
by Member on Mar. 30, 2014 at 9:34 PM
He loves it! I'll post the pictures shortly. I still need to get a baby gate, since I converted his crib into a toddler bed today while I was working on his room.

Quoting Saucy1:

I love those. They are great for toddlers. 

Quoting leanntx: I got a playmat too, one of the foam ones that fits together like a puzzle. I actually just finished putting it together, LO is already playing on it, lol.

Quoting Saucy1:

OBImomma
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:14 PM
Thats a big transformation! You did an awesome job!
leanntx
by Member on Apr. 6, 2014 at 7:18 PM
Thank you!

Quoting OBImomma: Thats a big transformation! You did an awesome job!
CafeMom Team
by Group Owner on Apr. 10, 2014 at 2:01 PM

This is great leanntx,

Can you be sure adn post your part 1 and part two into the influencer assignment post please? It is here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)