Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to Kindergarten 2014

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:42 PM
  • 28 Replies
  • 834 Total Views

Welcome to kindergarten 2014. Tell us a bit about yourself.

by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kit_manson
by on Apr. 3, 2014 at 8:55 PM
My name is Kit, and I'm a 20 year old Canadian mother. My son Cael is 3 and will be starting kindergarten this September. Since he's my first (and so far only) child, I'm glad to have people going through it with me.

I'm probably one of the youngest (if not the youngest) moms in this group, but all I ask is to be judged on what I say, not my birth year.
tramcd
by Aiden's Mommy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:41 PM

My name is Tracy, and I am 37 years old. I have a 5 and 6 year old. My oldest is in kindergarten now and my youngest will be in kindergarten in the fall. I work out of my home, and volunteer my time at my kids schools.

tramcd
by Aiden's Mommy on Apr. 3, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Welcome Kit!

Quoting kit_manson: My name is Kit, and I'm a 20 year old Canadian mother. My son Cael is 3 and will be starting kindergarten this September. Since he's my first (and so far only) child, I'm glad to have people going through it with me. I'm probably one of the youngest (if not the youngest) moms in this group, but all I ask is to be judged on what I say, not my birth year.

OBImomma
by Group Admin on Apr. 4, 2014 at 8:32 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm Sarah. I'm 29, a sahm to 3 kids. My oldest is in kindergarten now. He is 6yo. My 4yo, Hannah will be starting kindergarten in the Fall. Addie is my baby. She is 19 months. I don't know what I'm going to do all day when I only have one at home all day. Its going to be so strange.
Sigmalade
by Member on Apr. 4, 2014 at 9:21 PM

Hi, my name is Tasha. I have one son, Atlas, who is turning five in May and starting school in August!

KaciSmith13
by on Apr. 5, 2014 at 12:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I am Kaci. I have 4 kids. Ages 6, 5, (almost)4, and 21 months. My 6 year old is in K this year, and my 5 year old, Jordan is more than ready to go. 

Janaz5
by Member on Apr. 7, 2014 at 6:29 PM
I'm Colleen, SAHM to 3 kids. J is 13 and in 7th grade, A is 5 and in pre-k this year, and Z is my youngest, he's 2.5.
dmom27
by Member on Apr. 30, 2014 at 10:16 PM
Hello, I'm Christina. My boys are 11 1/2 months apart. Dane is my oldest, and he's in Kinder now. Mason is my youngest, and he will start in August. He is so happy to go to school like his older brother!
Mommy2Boys0900
by Cameron's Mommy on May. 16, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Hello ladies. My name is Yanique and I'm from NY. I'm a single mom to two boys, ages 13 & 5. My oldest son, Donnie is starting HS in September and my little one, Cameron is starting kindergarten. Cameron has a speech delay so he will be starting kindergarten with an IEP. He's doing really well with therapy.
emshab
by New Member on Jul. 5, 2014 at 12:10 PM

Hi I'm Emily.  My dd Abby is 5 and will be starting kindergarten in August.  My DS is 2.  I work full time right now my husband is a stay at home dad but will be going back to school in the fall.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)