Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Greetings!!

Posted by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 29 Total Views

So my daughter was home for 2 years old. She did 'Nursery School' for 3 years old. Now she is in daycare (missed the deadline for Preschool) for her 4 years old. She just turned 5 this past March so she is on her way to Kindergarten in September.

Looking around stores like Walmart I cannot believe they have already started Back-To-School. The one thing that has got me thinking the most about is what she actually needs for Kindergarten. So we just have started with getting her a new Backpack and Lunch Box (getting the 3-pack of re-usable ones that can fit in her backpack).

I have seen lists that contain getting lots of arts & craft items. Maybe a notebook. I did email her new school to see what they require. Otherwise she is excited, but will probably be nervous for the first week.

We shall see :) I am from New Hampshire btw so those from the same state can probably give me a good picture of what to expect. Thanks!

Also, is anyone apart of other kindergarten groups?

by on Jul. 26, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Sigmalade
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 10:21 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome! I am a member of the elementary group. I only have one son that will be starting in August. A few post back, some of us posted our back to school lists, so that should give you some back to school shopping ideas. I am a back to school geek, so I have been picking up items since May!

Crissy2424
by Shauna's Mom on Jul. 26, 2014 at 1:49 PM

I did join the Elementary Group. I don't know if that counts though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)