Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Morning! Happy Sunday

Posted by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:51 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 146 Total Views

How is everyone this fine morning? I cannot believe there is only one week of July left...then August! I see that a lot of your children are starting school in August. Are you ready for summer to end and school to start?

by on Jul. 27, 2014 at 8:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Sigmalade
by Member on Jul. 27, 2014 at 3:01 PM

Good Sunday afternoon! I am scared, nervous and mostly excited about school starting in August. This morning I cleaned out ds' closet and made sure I had everything on his school supply list. Have a great day!

HeavyMetalWifey
by Kaci/Jordan's Mommy on Jul. 27, 2014 at 5:54 PM

I am ready. This is the last week of summer vacation. Jordan starts K on the 4th!

SaimyaAndJoeJr
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:50 PM
I am so ready for summer to end I hate summer
I am so ready for some cool weather
My daughter starts school next Tues Aug 5 and im excited
Crissy2424
by Shauna's Mom on Jul. 28, 2014 at 7:52 PM

September 2nd for me. So I'll just say about a month away! I got an email from the teacher saying that the Registration Fee counted towards school supplies. I was happy, but bummed. I am excited to go school shopping with DD, but I guess I don't have to. So far all I've had to buy her was a new backpack. I will be getting her a 1st-day-of-school outfit, but that looks to be about it. I am ready for her to go. As of this past year she has been Mon-Friday all day daycare so this wont really be a big transition except making new friends and learning a bit more than she does now. We got her a workbook to refresh her memory before school really starts.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)