Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First Impressions

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:14 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 150 Total Views
How will your kid make a statement on his or her first day?

I wanna Mohawk my son's hair. He's been asking, and I want him to stand out on his first day. He's a little on the smaller side, so I wanna help him so he doesn't get picked on for being tiny.
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Sigmalade
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:24 PM

I plan on making a teacher gift basket with his school supplies. He will have on his Captain America underwear too so let's all pray he doesn't go around showing those!

Crissy2424
by Shauna's Mom on Jul. 30, 2014 at 7:45 PM

I plan on having her wear something that stands out for an outfit, but something that doesn't cost a lot because it is Kindergarten after all :)

OliviaW.
by Member on Jul. 31, 2014 at 11:57 AM

I plan on having dd dressed up nice and have her hair fixed on top of her head so it's out of her face. I'll let her pick the style though. 

gina6239
by Gina on Aug. 1, 2014 at 5:24 PM

I just plan to dress her in her new school clothes. I will probably do her hair some special way, too. I do a lot of fancy hair-dos and special braids now, but I am sure on early school mornings it will not always happen, lol!

tramcd
by Aiden's Mommy on Aug. 2, 2014 at 5:46 PM

He will wear whatever I can get him into. He is very picky about his clothes and won't do anything with his hair either.

dmom27
by Member on Aug. 10, 2014 at 6:10 PM
I'll let Mason choose what he wants. I want him to be excited, confident, and comfortable when he goes to school for the first time. Whatever makes him feel the best. I'm not sure what that is yet...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)