Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All in the Family

Posted by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:09 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 77 Total Views

So who makes up your family? Any birthdays or anniversaries coming up? I am married to my husband, Garrett. He is 28 years old. We have been married for 4 years this past July. I am 27 years old. We are both from NH. Our daughter is 5, turns 6 in March. Husbands bday is also in March so we have some celebrating to do then lol. I love them both very much! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Sigmalade
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Atlas turned 5 in May, on Mother's Day! I liked that. My birthday was July 4th and I turned 35. Eric (DH) birthday is September 24th and he will be 37. Then our 12 year anniversary is in October. Pharaoh (my first born and fur baby) will be 11 in November. Atlas calls Pharaoh his brother so every blue moon a new person we meet will be like, you have two children? We get a kick out of that! Right now Eric is doing homework and Atlas and I are packing his school supplies for kindergarten!!

Crissy2424
by Shauna's Mom on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:20 PM

Yea, DD starts Kindergarten in September.

Mrs.Smith2007
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:33 PM
I turn 26 August 31st, Laurianna turns 6 October 3rd, Christopher (dh) turns 26 on February 24th, and our 8th wedding anniversary is April 14th.
dmom27
by Member on Aug. 9, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Mason will turn five August 16th and start school August 20th. Dane is five now, and will turn six on the 29th. They will both be five when school starts! Dane is going into first grade.
I'm 33 and DH (Donny) is 35. We celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary in May.
Mommy2Boys0900
by Cameron's Mommy on Aug. 10, 2014 at 10:34 PM
I'm a single mom. My oldest son, Donnie, is 13 and he's starting public high school in September. He's been in Catholic School since kindergarten so this will be different for both of us. His birthday is the next one coming up in the family, in November. Cameron is 5 and starting kindergarten in September. His birthday is in February. I have one fur baby, a cat named Tom. For 8 and a half years it was just me & Donnie, and shortly after I had Cameron, we got Tom. Donnie was happy for his two new playmates :-)
tramcd
by Aiden's Mommy on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:19 PM

I am 38 and my husband is 42 and we will be celebrating our 8th anniversary at the end of this month. Our oldest turned 7 yesterday, and our son Aiden going into Kindergarten will turn 6 in November.

HeavyMetalWifey
by Kaci/Jordan's Mommy on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Me-27, born in March

DH Mark-30, born in December

Lexi-7, born in August

Jordan-5, born in March

Caleb-4, born in April

Gabriel-2, born in July

Mine and DH anniversary is March 1

HeavyMetalWifey
by Kaci/Jordan's Mommy on Aug. 11, 2014 at 10:44 PM

BTW, I just noticed you said your DD will be 6 in March. Were you in the March 2009 babies group? I know that group has fallen apart, but I was just curious.

Crissy2424
by Shauna's Mom on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:01 PM

I might of been, but I don't like being in too many groups at once lol. 

Quoting HeavyMetalWifey:

BTW, I just noticed you said your DD will be 6 in March. Were you in the March 2009 babies group? I know that group has fallen apart, but I was just curious.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN