Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Book Fair

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:59 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 184 Total Views
Are your kids as excited as Jordan? H has had 3 book orders and the Book Fair is this week. I am so glad he loves books as much as I do! We just bought the Narnia set to start reading to him. He loves the movies.
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tramcd
by Aiden's Mommy on Nov. 4, 2014 at 4:43 PM

I love the book fairs and book orders just as much as my kids. We had our first book fair a couple weeks ago when it was parent teacher conferences. Then we will have another even larger book fair for a week in the spring. I love working them because I usually get a discount for volunteering when I purchase the books I want for the kids.

Sigmalade
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:15 PM

I know ds has a book fair coming up and he will probably be more excited about the erasers they sell! He likes books, but they are no competition to the erasers.

Ilaynasmommy
by Member on Nov. 4, 2014 at 8:59 PM
Ive ordered scholastics and will do another. Ilayna loves reading:)

Havent heard about a book fair
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaW.
by Member on Nov. 5, 2014 at 1:03 PM

The book fair that we've had so far was pretty good. I like the book orders but prefer the fairs because you can actually see the books better. This past fair they didn't have a bunch of books for kindergarten though. 

SaimyaAndJoeJr
by Member on Nov. 8, 2014 at 7:51 PM
My dd has her book fair starting Monday and she is very excited. She loves books fair and books in general and so do I. It takes me back to my elementary days I use to love the book fair and I remember I always wanted a scientific book that they sold at every book fair, it made cool scientific projects but my mom never let me have it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)