Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is Santa all set?

Posted by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:43 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 151 Total Views

Are you ready for Christmas? I cannot believe it is only 5 days away! Last year I had the stomach bug, but am healthy as a horse this year. I am so grateful because I am a lot more into Christmas this year. I love all the lights, the shopping for my daughter and visiting family. The only thing that I am not crazy about is getting snow. I am very excited for Spring to come back lol

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Sigmalade
by Member on Dec. 20, 2014 at 5:59 PM

We are all set. We scaled it down this year with gifts and started in October. I have had my mom's gift since before Thanksgiving and just wrapped it tonight! I am horrible. We have made some ornaments this year, and decorated the outside more. We also have some stories and crafts planned for next week so I am excited about that. Next year we are hosting the family Christmas party so I am super duper excited about that! It will be the first time we have hosted the event and I am inviting more people than usual.

Ma2Liam
by on Dec. 20, 2014 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this
We are ready. Just have to wrap the other half of Liam's gifts Christmas Eve and bake the bread for christmas dinner. Everything else is done.

We have done the local light displays again this year and next week will walk the neighborhood.
As I type Christmas music is playing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
OliviaW.
by Member on Dec. 21, 2014 at 10:47 PM

I still have to wrap some gifts but that's it. 

HeavyMetalWifey
by Kaci/Jordan's Mommy on Dec. 22, 2014 at 11:49 AM

I am finally all set. Waiting on my DH's and BIL gifts to arive, but that is all.

Crissy2424
by Shauna's Mom on Dec. 22, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Hubby is the only one who has last min prep to do :) I am very excited!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)