Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He almost killed us...what a moron

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:09 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 163 Total Views

This boy that look like he was in high school was driving and he was all over the road. And his car rubbed against my car and my daughter was on that side. Normally I just call the police then don't worry about it. But when his car rubbed against mine. He pulled off and I pulled over too. I didn't yelled at him but I wasn't nice About it . I said to him what were you doing when the cars rubbed against each other? He said texting and driving. I said oh my gosh do you realized you could of killed me and my daughter. And he said yes but but but....then I said but nothing that was really stupid. Then I said your luck I'm not calling the police. When you get in that car you need to pay attention. Or the next time you could kill someone and spend the rest of your life in jail. Then I said go on I'm done. I'm not calling the police but coming from a mother you need to stop texting when driving. Then he left. I should of call the police. But we are fine now. 

Have you ever caught someone texting and driving or doing something stupid during driving?

by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
OMGLasersPOWPOW
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Hopefully he learned his lesson. Glad you and your daughter weren't hurt.

omg I've seen way too many stupid things people do while driving, too many to name lol.
Kayliesmom03
by Group Owner on Jul. 26, 2014 at 12:10 AM

I hoping he learned his lesson. What a moron that guy was.  Thank you I'm glad we are ok too. It drives me nuts when people do stupid stuff during driving because I'm mostly always worried that I will be behind them when there doing that stupid stuff and hurt my daughter or worst kill her. I hate drivers that do stupid things during driving.

Quoting OMGLasersPOWPOW: Hopefully he learned his lesson. Glad you and your daughter weren't hurt. omg I've seen way too many stupid things people do while driving, too many to name lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)