Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Take a moment to introduce yourself in tis thread

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:00 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 875 Total Views

I have noticed not too many active members in tis group but would love to see more activity mainly for selfish reasons would really like to make some new friends 

so I'll start off my name is Nat am a single mum to a cutie who just turned 3, I came out later than average would have been 27 when finally came to terms wit my sexuality. Only just beginning to dip my toes back into dating kinda scares me a little worried how someone would go accepting my daughter. 

i live in Australia, is gorgeous here 

if brave post a pic of your family

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2lovingmamas
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 7:45 AM

Hi Nat! I'm Rayanna. Live in Florida. I've been with my partner, Sara, for 11 years (almost 12), we have 3 kids, and are expecting #4 in May.

alexisb3
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:24 AM

Hello,I am Alexis and a late time lesbian.Recently realized I was really attracted to women for a long time.Still married to my husband whom has started the transition to become a woman this month feeling he is really a woman and translesbian going by Cheryl now.I am going to have a GG girlfriend in my life  also I start dating tonight.I am a mom of 3 boys (17,12 and 10) and 3 daughters Cheryl and I adopted way before Cheryl started her transition (13 and 9 year old twins).

Mammabear2my1
by Member on Dec. 17, 2014 at 12:04 AM

Hi Sharon, good work took me til 25 to come out to myself also so guess a bit of a late bloomer also

always great when we can be ourselves makes us healthier parents I reckon

how old are your girls???

momof3xx
by New Member on Dec. 18, 2014 at 9:07 PM
Hi, I am 40, finally accepting myself. I have known since i was 15 that I am a lesbian and have spent the last 25 years denying it because it wasn't accepted in my family. I Must say that I have great timing! I have been married to a man for 15 years. He has always known that I am attracted to women. I Should also mention that we have 3 girls under 10.
Mammabear2my1
by Member on Dec. 19, 2014 at 12:08 AM
Oh hun I know how tat feels I'm 30 now and took a long time to come out to myself for that reason come from an extremely conservative family even now my dad still makes comments like "but your feminine" "you just need to find the right man"

Quoting momof3xx: Hi, I am 40, finally accepting myself. I have known since i was 15 that I am a lesbian and have spent the last 25 years denying it because it wasn't accepted in my family. I Must say that I have great timing! I have been married to a man for 15 years. He has always known that I am attracted to women. I Should also mention that we have 3 girls under 10.
EllezAMami
by New Member on Dec. 23, 2014 at 8:31 PM

Hello all. I am a 26 year old woman, and I recently came out to my mother (for the 3rd time). I am also married with 3 children. My husband has been my supporter and has embraced me for who I am. He's so open minded. 

Geekybabe
by on Dec. 30, 2014 at 2:30 PM
My name is Candy and I am New to the whole lesbian experience. Thought it was a phase, but it's not. been married to my hubby of 13 years and just came out to him.we have two boys ages, 12 and 9. Hoping to make some new friends.
Bookwormy
by New Member on Feb. 13, 2015 at 11:34 PM
Hi! I'm 44 & been with the same 48yo woman for over 13 years now. We have an amazing 8yo girl together. We did the whole donor sperm IUI thing & it took awhile, so she's an only. ;-) But we are adopting a rabbit on Sunday!
IndianaFemme
by New Member on Mar. 12, 2015 at 11:29 PM

I'm Tonya, single lesbian, live in Fort Wayne, IN.  I'm also looking for more local lesbian friends and hopefully the right woman someday to share my life with.  I have two kids, now 14 and 17, girl and boy.

shiny76
by on Mar. 26, 2015 at 5:46 PM

i'm stephine, i'm a bi-sexual mother of 1 recently divorced and entering into a relationship with my partner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)