Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going on my first date

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:43 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 493 Total Views

I am going on my first date with a woman tonight and pretty much excited.Her name is AJ,a long time lesbian and I was hooked up with her by a lesbian couple through a friend of mine on Tuesday night.It was love at first site when she saw me and we met.One thing in common we have in common she liked on the spot is I am a redhead and AJ is one too.I bought her a drink and she bought me a drink.Then she dropped the question when we talked,will you go on a date with me?Looked at her and said yes.Great thing is I have support from my husband now Cheryl whom has started the transition to become a woman this month seeing herself as a woman and translesbian.Staying with my husband whom is going all the way although we will be seen as a lesbian couple when Cheryl has the gender reassignment surgery in 2016.

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
2lovingmamas
by Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Have fun! First dates are always exciting.

alexisb3
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 9:51 PM

I did and the date went very well.AJ loved the dress and ankle strap heels I wore.We went to a favorite resturaunt of her and we got to know each other.Besides being Redheads,we both like playing softball and don't smoke because we are both allergic to cigarette smoke.Told her I am president of human resources at a shop and AJ sells houses for a living.She saw my prosthetic leg on my right leg below the knee,kindly asked how I lost that part of my right leg having no problem with it.I told her I lost my right leg below the knee due to a bad stress fracture and understood.We both love dogs too,she has a golden retriever and I have a couple Poms(Pomeranians).Saw both of my Mopar tattoos also and said they were cool.Figured out I am one of many diehard Mopar fanatics(Chrysler products) and said her dad would like me on the spot.He is a die hard Mopar fanatic too and I told her that he would love my Mopar collection.

2lovingmamas
by Member on Dec. 13, 2014 at 8:07 AM

That's great! I'm so glad you had a good time.

Quoting alexisb3:

I did and the date went very well.AJ loved the dress and ankle strap heels I wore.We went to a favorite resturaunt of her and we got to know each other.Besides being Redheads,we both like playing softball and don't smoke because we are both allergic to cigarette smoke.Told her I am president of human resources at a shop and AJ sells houses for a living.She saw my prosthetic leg on my right leg below the knee,kindly asked how I lost that part of my right leg having no problem with it.I told her I lost my right leg below the knee due to a bad stress fracture and understood.We both love dogs too,she has a golden retriever and I have a couple Poms(Pomeranians).Saw both of my Mopar tattoos also and said they were cool.Figured out I am one of many diehard Mopar fanatics(Chrysler products) and said her dad would like me on the spot.He is a die hard Mopar fanatic too and I told her that he would love my Mopar collection.

Mammabear2my1
by Member on Dec. 14, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Yay glad to hear your date went well, I just dipped my toes back into dating after 3yrs single :)

alexisb3
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2014 at 8:32 PM

She was over today at my place and said it was cool.One thing she liked was my Madame Alexander doll collection,Been into these since my dad got my first one as a birthday present for me as a little girl.Was amazed by my Mopar collection too including my car collection.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)