Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How Have Things Changed For You Since Having Your Baby?

Posted by   + Show Post

Since becoming a mom you know your life will never be the same! Tell us, What is your favorite thing about being a new mom?  How has your life changed with your new addition to the family?

by on Jul. 1, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Replies (151-159):
celestegood
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 7:43 AM
1 mom liked this
No problem. I know how you feel. I had our first, and she was a complete accident. But when we wanted to have our second, it took almost six years to conceive him. It hurts when you can't have one when you try to for so long.
At any rate, good luck and welcome to the group!

Quoting Ladyisis:

Thank you! I appreciate it! :)

Quoting celestegood: Hi Jennifer! Best of luck to you! I hope you get your new baby soon :)
Quoting Ladyisis:

My name is Jennifer! I am a SAHM and I have been married for 12 years. We have a 9 year old daughter, but trying to have another child. Since, having my daughter our lives have completed changed, but I wouldn't trade her for the world. I am happy to have one daughter, even though I do wish for another child. Being a mother is wonderful. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
delanna6two
by on Aug. 19, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Mine are older now, but all the focus was shifted from myself to them.

Ladyisis
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Yeah I am happy we able to have another child. My daughter really wants a little sister. I hope in the next couple years I can make that happen. Hugs hun and thanks again! :)

Quoting celestegood: No problem. I know how you feel. I had our first, and she was a complete accident. But when we wanted to have our second, it took almost six years to conceive him. It hurts when you can't have one when you try to for so long. At any rate, good luck and welcome to the group!
Quoting Ladyisis:

Quoting celestegood: Hi Jennifer! Best of luck to you! I hope you get your new baby soon :)
Quoting Ladyisis:

My name is Jennifer! I am a SAHM and I have been married for 12 years. We have a 9 year old daughter, but trying to have another child. Since, having my daughter our lives have completed changed, but I wouldn't trade her for the world. I am happy to have one daughter, even though I do wish for another child. Being a mother is wonderful. :)

Mrs.Thomason
by on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:30 PM

watching disney movies with fam and seeing the kiddos play together

notuseless
by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 12:07 AM
I have a very tiny person who loves me unconditionally, I love bath time with my baby girl.
bellygirl
by on Aug. 30, 2014 at 1:16 AM

I've become way more patient.  The greatest difference is that I am a very different teacher.  I am no longer educating "these" students, I am educating someone's child.  I am way more sensitive and aware of individual needs, tears, happy times, successes, struggles, etc.  I teach as I want my children to be taught.   

celestegood
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
Awww, best of luck to you! And I hope you can give her a little sister :)

Quoting Ladyisis:

Yeah I am happy we able to have another child. My daughter really wants a little sister. I hope in the next couple years I can make that happen. Hugs hun and thanks again! :)

Quoting celestegood: No problem. I know how you feel. I had our first, and she was a complete accident. But when we wanted to have our second, it took almost six years to conceive him. It hurts when you can't have one when you try to for so long. At any rate, good luck and welcome to the group!
Quoting Ladyisis:

Quoting Ladyisis:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladyisis
by Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 12:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you! I hope I can too! :)

Quoting celestegood: Awww, best of luck to you! And I hope you can give her a little sister :)
Quoting Ladyisis:

Quoting Ladyisis:

Quoting Ladyisis:

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2014 at 2:29 AM

My life is so different, I struggled with infertility so I know that when I look at my oldest daughter, I am amazed on how she learns and is able to interpret the world.  I do miss sleeping in and being able to leave the house without packing snacks, extra things but it's not that big of a deal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)