Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Club! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:13 PM
  • 313 Replies
4 moms liked this

welcome

Welcome to the Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group.
You can reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?

2. Where are you from?

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?

5. What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up today have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

bow down

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jun. 18, 2014 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SweetLuci
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:47 AM

Hi, I'm Luci. I live in Florida with my dh and dgd. I'm a SAHM. I love to cook, read, and enjoy taking photos of the birds near our house, flowers, the food I cook and my family. I love coming on CafeMom and relaxing and catching up on what's going on with other moms.Today I'm cleaning up a storm trying to get ready for my sil, nephew and niece that are coming to visit.

ablackdolphin
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:51 AM
Hi!! I am Nicole, SAHM to dd4 and ds2. We homeschool dd and are going year round. We have three indoor cats and two strays that we feed outside. I am currently recovering from nasty side effects from an antibiotic I took two months ago called levaquin. Slowly getting parts of my life back.
othermom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Hi I am Danelle. I have three kids. My son is 11 and my girls are 8 and 4.

Angela4boys
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:57 AM
Hello! I'm Angela :)

1. How old are your kids? Do you have boys or girls?
-I have one step daughter, she's 23. Together we have 5 kids, 4 boys, ages 14, 12, 9, and 3.

2. Where are you from?
-We are from California, but North Carolina is our home.

3. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?
-I have been a Stay at home Mom since 1997.

4. What do you like to do when you have time to yourself?
-when I have time to my self I like to do lesson planning and spend time on Cafemom.

5. What's on your mind today?
- oh boy, where to start ;) in the last few days out AC stopped working, my husband had a tooth extracted, I had to visit urgent care last night for my son who has a sinus infection....I feel like I'm behind in everything! Lol. Calgon take me away!
othermom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi, I'm Luci. I live in Florida with my dh and dgd. I'm a SAHM. I love to cook, read, and enjoy taking photos of the birds near our house, flowers, the food I cook and my family. Today I'm cleaning up a storm trying to get ready for my sil, nephew and niece that are coming to visit.

what kinds of books do you like to read? I love to read and take pictures too

proudmommy690
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Hi! I'm Christa I'm a sahm to 3 girls. Hailee is 7, Emilee is 4 and Piper is 2. We live in Georgia although I'm from Florida and miss it!
MistressMinerva
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Hi Luci. Welcome to the group.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Hi, I'm Luci. I live in Florida with my dh and dgd. I'm a SAHM. I love to cook, read, and enjoy taking photos of the birds near our house, flowers, the food I cook and my family. Today I'm cleaning up a storm trying to get ready for my sil, nephew and niece that are coming to visit.

MistressMinerva
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Nicole. Welcome to the group.

Quoting ablackdolphin: Hi!! I am Nicole, SAHM to dd4 and ds2. We homeschool dd and are going year round. We have three indoor cats and two strays that we feed outside. I am currently recovering from nasty side effects from an antibiotic I took two months ago called levaquin. Slowly getting parts of my life back.

Miranda1127
by Member on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Hello all. I'm Miranda. I have 2 kids (12yr old g and almost 8yr old boy). I'm from Phila. I was a sahm for about 12 years. This past year I have been working on creating a homebased small business. It, so far, has been going well....always room for improvement though. Most of my free time is spent on the business (which is my crochet work. So I get a little hobby in as well).

What's on my mind today......well....we just got back from ds's well visit. All is good, he may need glasses though so I scheduled an eye appointment for next week. I need a few display pieces so my take the rest of the day to thrift store shop. AFTER the park though, b/c ds wont get out of my ear about it...lol.

MistressMinerva
by on Jun. 20, 2014 at 12:34 PM

Hi Danelle. Welcome to the group.

Quoting othermom:

Hi I am Danelle. I have three kids. My son is 11 and my girls are 8 and 4.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN