Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bounce Back After Baby Challenge Day 6: Make Time For Friends!

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:35 PM
  • 53 Replies

When you have a baby finding time alone with your SO is tough, finding time for your friends can seem impossible. Today's challenge is to make time for friends!

If you have a sitter, SO, older child, friend or family member who can stay with your child, take advantage of their help and go out with a girlfriend! If you can't get out alone, invite a friend over for some girl talk. It'll do you good!

No one wants their girl talk interrupted so use a product you trust to get you through post natal recovery like Stayfree Ultra Thin!

margarita time     laughing

Have you lost touch with some friends since having kids? When was the last time you had a girls night/day out? Who is your go-to babysitter when you have to leave your kids?

Each mom who participates in all 10 days of the challenge will be entered to win a Welcome to the Club gift basket!

Join Our Bounce Back After Baby Challenge!

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ambear72
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:52 PM
Thank goodness for Facebook! It's how I keep track if my friends. There are a couple that I do need to call and set up coffee date with.
mollymcleod
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:54 PM
Facebook! And Instagram! Lol.
LoriAnn87
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:56 PM

Yes I have lost touch with some friends since getting married and having kids but thankfully I have facebook and have find some again. 2 months ago.

kysmama08
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:56 PM

One of my really good friends and I were just talking about getting dinner and a drink this weekend coming up. Last girl day I had was 2 weekends ago when my cousin and I went shopping Saturday night and to Dance Fitness with Jessica on Sunday

LoveMyBug2013
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:04 PM

I haven't lost touch with my friends, but we definitely get together a lot less frequently.  We had a girl's day at a friend's baby shower a few weeks ago.  My go to babysitter is either friends of ours or my parents.

AspensMama1537
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:06 PM
Thankfully most of my friends done mind when the kids tag along. Some even have kids the same ages. We still try and have time just us once in awhile though. :)
LaniBee
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Most of my girlfriends have kids the same age as mine, so it's always been easy to get together. When the kids were younger, we would order in a pizza and watch a Disney movie!

Nanlyn33
by Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:18 PM

This is a tough one for me. I will try though!

CHERYL578
by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:18 PM

Facebook is a lifesavor without that I would be all alone. Being a single parent is hard because some of us dont have relatives to be able to drop the kids off with so you can go out. I am a daycare provider so I have parents dropping their child off with me but I just do not have that for myself. So when I go out my son comes with me. Most of my friends doesnt care and those that do I just stay home.

LeopardLady83
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2014 at 2:24 PM
Just set up a date with a close friend. Haven't seen her since before I had my DD almost 8 weeks ago.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN