Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bounce Back After Baby Challenge Day 6: Make Time For Friends!

Posted by   + Show Post

When you have a baby finding time alone with your SO is tough, finding time for your friends can seem impossible. Today's challenge is to make time for friends!

If you have a sitter, SO, older child, friend or family member who can stay with your child, take advantage of their help and go out with a girlfriend! If you can't get out alone, invite a friend over for some girl talk. It'll do you good!

No one wants their girl talk interrupted so use a product you trust to get you through post natal recovery like Stayfree Ultra Thin!

margarita time     laughing

Have you lost touch with some friends since having kids? When was the last time you had a girls night/day out? Who is your go-to babysitter when you have to leave your kids?

Each mom who participates in all 10 days of the challenge will be entered to win a Welcome to the Club gift basket!

Join Our Bounce Back After Baby Challenge!

by on Jul. 28, 2014 at 1:35 PM
Replies (51-53):
syanmomie
by on Aug. 1, 2014 at 12:08 PM

I almost never leave my kids. When I do, I leave them with my husband or my best friend. I went to her house yesterday and visited for a little while. It was nice. 

celestegood
by Bronze Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 5:25 PM
Tough one! No, I've not list touch with anyone who matters. And I love seeing my friends. Sometimes I need to take a kid along but they don't mind.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ladyisis
by on Aug. 7, 2014 at 6:56 PM

It has been a couple years since I have a girls night out with friends. I really don't have any close friends that live near us. When I visit my sisters we have a girls night out, but that has been like 2 years ago or so.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN