Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bounce Back After Baby Challenge Day 8: Home Spa!

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:14 PM
  • 53 Replies

You may not have time or money for a professional manicure but you can still give yourself a little home spa treatment! Today's challenge is to give yourself a mani/pedi!

Take a few minutes to add some color to your fingers or toes. You'll get a lift every time you catch a glimpse of them :-)

simple smile

When was the last time you went for a manicure or pedicure? Do you try to keep your toe nails painted in the summer?

Each mom who participates in all 10 days of the challenge will be entered to win a Welcome to the Club gift basket!

Join Our Bounce Back After Baby Challenge!

by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
la_bella_vita
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:21 PM

It's been forever since I got a manicure or pedicure but I last did it at home on sunday

kcangel63
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:24 PM
I've never had a manicure or pedicure. I haven't used nail polish in years. Hubby's not a fan of it, and it's never mattered to me either way.
LaniBee
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Just did my tootsies on Sunday!

letstalk747
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:28 PM

i did my toenails a couple days age , and i do get a little lift when i see them , this is true

Nanlyn33
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:29 PM
I have never had a professional pedicure. I can't stand anyone touching the bottom of my feet. I give myself a pedi and try to keep my toes polished for the summer.
Seximama23
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Last time I had a manicure was three years ago for my wedding
mollymcleod
by on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:33 PM
I got mine done yesterday.
AspensMama1537
by Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:35 PM
I love pedicures. I havent had one yet this summer though.
mandaschelle
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:36 PM
It's been more than a year since my last mani or pedi. I can't paint worth a damn and my hands are often near a babies mouth so I don't do my hands. My toes are seriously ugly so I just don't look. :)
LeopardLady83
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 1:36 PM
My toes could use a new paint job before a wedding this weekend. If DD is less fussy tonight I will prep them for color
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)