Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Classics, your favorite?

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:56 PM
  • 15 Replies

What is your favorite childrens movie from YOUR childhood? 

My mother always sheltered me from movies, she told me they were too 'bad' for me, violent... my older brother used to sneak them for me, He would take me into his room and let me watch the movies in the middle of the night... [he is 10 years older than me] 

My favorite movie must have been Cinderella, I always drempt of that life style... being swept off my feet by a prince... not the cleaning and mean stepmom/sisters... haha... 

So let me know, what is YOUR favorite?

-Stephanie, SAHM mom of 2, [4 and 1 years old] both boys. Married for 5 years, been with my husband for 10!! :) Have lived in Western MA my whole life. 

by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this

SO many from my childhood... Recently we watched ET with DS, that was one of my favorites. I also loved The Little Mermaid, and when I was just a bit older I watched Back to the Future often. :)

ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:13 PM

ET and the little mermaid are GREAT movies!! :) 

I don't think I have ever seen Back to the Future... lol is that a bad thing?

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

SO many from my childhood... Recently we watched ET with DS, that was one of my favorites. I also loved The Little Mermaid, and when I was just a bit older I watched Back to the Future often. :)

-Stephanie, SAHM mom of 2, [4 and 1 years old] both boys. Married for 5 years, been with my husband for 10!! :) Have lived in Western MA my whole life. 

shadowmoon
by on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Lion King

SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:47 PM
For real? Yeah, I would say you are missing out. I mean, it's totally a classic. This is the year to watch the whole trilogy, the one that's set in the future was in 2015...!

Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Bob192
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Lots of them. Probably Anne of Green Gables.

SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 8:50 PM
Ooh yes! I remember going to see that in the theater with my brother and my grandmother. :-) I should watch that with my son sometime soon.

Quoting shadowmoon:

Lion King

ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:16 PM

I will look into it :) I better watch it though!!

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: For real? Yeah, I would say you are missing out. I mean, it's totally a classic. This is the year to watch the whole trilogy, the one that's set in the future was in 2015...!
Quoting ilovemykids732:

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:19 PM

It's another good one!! But it made me cry really hard... lol [[still does]] 

Quoting SarahSuzyQ: Ooh yes! I remember going to see that in the theater with my brother and my grandmother. :-) I should watch that with my son sometime soon.
Quoting shadowmoon:

Lion King

ilovemykids732
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 10:20 PM

I saw small clips of that when I was younger, my mother was obsessed with them... lol

Quoting Bob192:

Lots of them. Probably Anne of Green Gables.

melliburger
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2015 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this

My favorite movie growing up was Jurassic Park!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)