Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy announcements

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:56 AM
  • 7 Replies

I due in September we decided to tell the family on easter since we hit the mark of being safe to tell people. I would like to do something cute and easter themed to tell everyone not sure what to do. I don't want to do the shirts for the boys I did that with my second pregnancy. Any ideas ???? I am 14 weeks so I don't know the gender yet

Join us in the smarter living group

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
othermom
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I am not sure. i am not good at that stuff. Mayeb do something on one of the eggs in their easter basket or do an extra basket with coming soon on it.

Stevensmomma
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:17 AM

That's cute idea

Quoting othermom:

I am not sure. i am not good at that stuff. Mayeb do something on one of the eggs in their easter basket or do an extra basket with coming soon on it.

Join us in the smarter living group

SarahSuzyQ
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Something about growing your brood, new chick hatching Sept ___, etc? I just keep thinking chick-themed related to Easter. :)

melliburger
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I like the egg ideas? Have a basket for everyone and show a tiny little one at the end saying "hatching soon"

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 8:47 AM

That's a cute idea.

Quoting melliburger:

I like the egg ideas? Have a basket for everyone and show a tiny little one at the end saying "hatching soon"

Stevensmomma
by on Mar. 17, 2015 at 6:49 PM
I was thinking one big basket Bc I always make one for my mom and just put one very large egg inside with the picture of the baby

Quoting SweetLuci:

That's a cute idea.

Quoting melliburger:

SweetLuci
by Gold Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 5:40 AM

Awwww. That should work really well.

Quoting Stevensmomma: I was thinking one big basket Bc I always make one for my mom and just put one very large egg inside with the picture of the baby
Quoting SweetLuci:

That's a cute idea.

Quoting melliburger:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)